Friends Supporting Friends
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]
The easiest way to avoid regrets is to ask yourself this question, "If not now, when?" It's a powerful way to put life and our decisions about how we spend our time into perspective"
Thursday Thankfuls - come share :) nt
Posted by Krista on 7/27/2017, 8:21 am
1) all the WONDERFUL changes in Shirley's life. I had feared bad things and it's been WONDERFUL news to hear all that's gone on! |
2) off with Ray today - we're going to do some back yard clean up - cutting up old branches and burning
3) nowhere I have to be today or tomorrow -- booked myself off from the radio for the week so we could spend time together
4) At lunch yesterday I just had coffee. Have to turn this slight gain around - I "only" up about 5 lbs but we all know how quickly that can become more. Proud that I didn't indulge and I didn't "die" missing lunch - just enjoyed Ray's company
5) summer time - my absolute favourite time of the year
Posted by shirley on 7/27/2017, 4:42 pm, in reply to "Thursday Thankfuls - come share :) nt"
had a fall onto the asphalt parking lot...did not break anything. so grateful |
got a bunch of things i needed at walmart today and drove the handicap mobile for the first time. lol
bruises and cuts heal...so thankful
stormed this afternoon...i love storms
getting a new hvac system in 2 weeks...very grateful
bought a digital antennae and get 48 channels hi def, free.
can get on office wifi and post on here...such a blessing.
email me at email@example.com if u want my new address and phone number.
Posted by Paula on 7/27/2017, 9:16 am, in reply to "Thursday Thankfuls - come share :) nt"
Beautiful weather yesterday |
Enjoying time with Deb. For being used to being a solo traveller, this has gone well. We're both very independent and combine time together and apart. Besides I'm at the conference until noon
How beautiful it is here.
Heading to Chatham today after the conference. I think that's where Bev stays
Posted by Beverly on 7/27/2017, 3:20 pm, in reply to "Mine"
My we stay in Chatham when we go. It's all so fun.|
Posted by Cindy on 7/27/2017, 9:08 am, in reply to "Thursday Thankfuls - come share :) nt"
1. A program that works and the willingness to work it.. |
2. Seeking the number on the scale going down!
3. Adam might have a second job! He loves his inventory job but just doesn't get enough hours.
4. Should have the rental finished and ready to rent by tomorrow.
5. The man that is going to manage the rental has a nurse who is looking for a place to live, and is going to see it today!
Posted by Beverly on 7/27/2017, 8:42 am, in reply to "Thursday Thankfuls - come share :) nt"
- hope |
- going to see our kids today
- only 3 more days of prednisone
- love our ceiling fan in living room... so grateful
- a neighbor family is pregnant - a new baby next February LOVE it. They have been wanting this.
- food sanity for seven days
friends, family, you all, fb, internet, cell, car works well
Posted by Krista on 7/27/2017, 5:28 pm, in reply to "me"
That is FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC!|
Posted by Beverly on 7/28/2017, 8:00 am, in reply to "7 days"
Posted by Cindy on 7/27/2017, 9:09 am, in reply to "me"
Have fun with the kids and GREAT JOB on the food sanity! You rock! |
Posted by Beverly on 7/28/2017, 8:01 am, in reply to "Beverly..."
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]