Friends Supporting Friends
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]
The easiest way to avoid regrets is to ask yourself this question, "If not now, when?" It's a powerful way to put life and our decisions about how we spend our time into perspective"
Posted by shirley on 8/14/2017, 7:13 am
Late Monday's gratitudes
Posted by Delta on 8/15/2017, 2:45 am, in reply to "Monday's gratitudes"
The grandsons all seem to think they are going to like all their teachers this year and were glad to be back with their friends again today. |
Nerve pain seems to be getting better.
Getting back to the gym and working my way back up to where I was. Tonight I was finally able to hit 5 miles and 30 minutes again for the first time since the end of June. Yay! Weights are coming up slowly again too.
Lots of rain today. It poured for most of the day and we needed it badly.
Such a busy fall planned and I love that. Two days of women's Bible study as I am going with a friend to a new one as well as the one I usually attend and 9 classes at the gym a week. Plan on going to two days a month of quilting guild meetings from 9-3. I love it. Today (Tuesday) is the kickoff day. All the schedules worked perfectly together. I love it when a plan comes together.
Posted by Beverly on 8/14/2017, 10:27 am, in reply to "Monday's gratitudes"
- Murr is finally getting real on a few things. |
- Tomorrow afternoon is off to Nancy's - first step of our vacation. We will head for Cape Cod on Wednesday WAY early.
- new exercise that really helps my back
- good coffee
- little Maya - they were all at the park. A little boy fell and was crying. Maya found a 'flower' - gave it to the little boy & also a hug. She has such a good & kind heart. I love it so much.
Friends, family, you all, fb, internet, cell, car works well
Posted by shirley on 8/15/2017, 7:09 am, in reply to "me"
grand kids inherited their grandmother's heart.|
Posted by Beverly on 8/15/2017, 7:51 am, in reply to "Your"
Shirley - you are so kind to say that. That Maya has a sweet heart.|
Posted by Paula on 8/14/2017, 9:35 am, in reply to "Monday's gratitudes"
No clients until 6. I should have a 4 and 5 but the 4 is just nuts...sorry...and was too inconsistent to keep in my schedule and my 5 is on vacation. I'll miss the money but enjoy the time! |
Went around the house yesterday throwing away piles of 'things I want to go through.' It felt so good!
Looking for ways to cut back on expenses. I've often held off making changes saying, 'well it will only save me $20 so why bother?' Trying to find a lot of those little things which will add up to a bigger thing.
Started getting my new work laptop set up (private practice). I can do it but it takes me hours when I know that someone who knows what they're doing, could have it done in under an hour.
Cinq Choses Pour Moi
Posted by Krista on 8/14/2017, 8:15 am, in reply to "Monday's gratitudes"
1) under 200 but just barely so today is another fresh start |
2) working 10-3 at the radio station Monday to Friday this week. Such a great shift!
3) hearing the dishwasher. Glad to have one!
4) Ray got a whole bunch of branches cut off our trees yesterday so they aren't hanging over the house and pub shed. I was thrilled that he got so much done!
5) being able to park at my friend's apartment building for free. Otherwise, I'd be paying $10 / day ($50 / week)
Posted by shirley on 8/14/2017, 7:16 am, in reply to "Monday's gratitudes"
a great cup of coffee...starbuck's french roast |
waiting on the storm...love a good storm when i don't have to get out in it
my measure of good health
the pepper steak i made in the crockpot
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]