Friends Supporting Friends
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]
The easiest way to avoid regrets is to ask yourself this question, "If not now, when?" It's a powerful way to put life and our decisions about how we spend our time into perspective"
Gratefuls for Sunday...
Posted by Beverly on 8/27/2017, 8:55 am
Posted by Cindy on 8/27/2017, 1:40 pm, in reply to "Gratefuls for Sunday..."
1. That the middle daughter called Ken to let us know about her husband Mike. This is the daughter that lived in our rental and left in the middle of the night owing two months rent and trashed our rental. We hadn't talked much at all to her after she moved to New Mexico, so I am thankful she is at least keeping us in the loop about Mike. |
2. Our friendships on here. Love you ladies so much.
3. Our new renter is settling in and doing good. I think she will take care of the place.
4. Adam is getting a kitten today. He needs a little fur friend to share his apartment with. He loves cats and this will make him very happy.
5. I mowed Friday. It rained this morning and I am thankful I mowed the back yard Friday night and only have the front yard to mow once it dries out.
Posted by shirley on 8/27/2017, 11:05 am, in reply to "Gratefuls for Sunday..."
the value of just loving on a sweet pet, especially for me, a dog. missing my little friend who showed up at my old house to be petted. blessings all around. |
that God meets me right here when i can't get out to church
how much a thankful heart helps
my faith...on days when it barely exists and on days when it soars...God loves me the same.
Posted by Paula on 8/27/2017, 9:52 am, in reply to "Gratefuls for Sunday..."
Replaced all the plastic I've had on my sofa to protect it from cat piss with a (supposedly) water proof pad. They haven't peed on furniture in several weeks so hoping the worst is behind me and I can actually see my furniture. |
Got some of my very overdue notes written yesterday. If I can get 3 assessments typed up today, I'll feel really good!
Playing around with dates and prices for my trip (hopefully) next Fall. My thoughts are Prague to Munich to Salzburg to Paris. Problem is the time I plan on going is in the midst of Oktoberfest and hotel prices in Munich are through the roof during that time!
Hope that the infant I shared about yesterday is in safe hands today
Posted by Beverly on 8/27/2017, 9:03 am, in reply to "Gratefuls for Sunday..."
- I made Krista's Fat Flush Soup Recipe - used my own tomatoes. Yummy. Thanks, Krista. (PS I don't follow that food plan) |
- beautiful weather
- Hoping Mom will come over for dinner today.
- so much interesting TV to watch - Mystery or Museum, etc., History Channel, Science Channel & so many more
- knowing that my friends will be here everyday to share our gratefuls
friends, family, you all, fb, internet, cell, car works well.
What food plan?
Posted by Krista on 8/27/2017, 6:20 pm, in reply to "me "
I don't even remember what "food plan" that was but thanks for the reminder. I should dig that recipe out again as I know it was so healthy, delicious and filling. |
At first I couldn't find the recipe
Posted by Beverly on 8/27/2017, 9:42 pm, in reply to "What food plan?"
I went looking on line and saw that there's some kind of food plan that some people have used with the soup. |
I think it's delicious. I just have had one cup of it per the last 2 days - dinners
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]