Friends Supporting Friends
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]
The easiest way to avoid regrets is to ask yourself this question, "If not now, when?" It's a powerful way to put life and our decisions about how we spend our time into perspective"
Saturday!! What are you grateful for?
Posted by shirley on 9/2/2017, 8:52 am
Posted by Beverly on 9/2/2017, 7:35 pm, in reply to "Saturday!! What are you grateful for?"
- Murray is so wonderful to my mom |
- rain... but, not much
- folks getting help in Houston - it will take time
- entertaining TV & college football.... yay
- good coffee
- Maya is excited about going to kindergarten.
friends, family, you all, fb, internet, cell, car works well
Posted by Cindy on 9/2/2017, 3:27 pm, in reply to "Saturday!! What are you grateful for?"
1. A nice 3 day weekend! |
2. Planning on helping Ken clean out his shop this weekend. Marsha put a ton of her crap in there and it looks like something exploded in there. Every time she goes in to get something she throws stuff all around looking for it and then doesn't pick it back up. I am tired of this nonsense and Ken has told her several times she needs to pick it up and she hasn't so OPERATION CLEAN SHOP is underway this weekend.
3. My husband Ken. Love this man of mine.
4. Ken is healing nicely from his procedure this past Tuesday. He had a urolift which involves implants being put on his prostate that will allow him to pee better. I know this might seem like TMI for some people, but we are all sisters and I know I can mention it here. It takes 10 minutes in the doctors office and despite some discomfort the first few days, Ken is feeling better and is actually able to go without taking 20 minutes. Praying it continues to do well. Today is the first day that he isn't in a lot of discomfort- but overall hasn't been in much pain at all.
5. Our new renter. She is enjoying her new residence and I think will stay there for quite some time. At least I hope so!
Read about your son-in-law
Posted by Paula on 9/2/2017, 5:19 pm, in reply to "My five..."
What a tragedy. Sounds like their lives have been in turmoil for a long time. Hugs|
Posted by Paula on 9/2/2017, 11:41 am, in reply to "Saturday!! What are you grateful for?"
Bank open on Saturday. Instead of my nice leisurely Saturday morning, I am at the bank waiting to close my current checking account and open a new one because Bill lost my check book yesterday. |
Off 4 while days
Lots of rain, then a couple of clear days to plant some plants and then more rain. Perfect
Thinking about travel. Dreamed last night that was just riding a commuter train back and forth just so I could feel like I was travelling.
Hoping there is a bathroom in this bank waiting room!
Cinq Choses Pour Moi
Posted by Krista on 9/2/2017, 11:02 am, in reply to "Saturday!! What are you grateful for?"
1) Ray went to the store today and got us a new frying pan and bathmat - three cheers for Ray! One less thing for me to do and I appreciate it! |
2) my regular Saturday shift at the radio station
3) looking forward to spending some time outside in the sun with my husband later this afternoon when I get off
4) gas prices did NOT go up! There was a rumour they were going to go up 9 cents a litre
5) ready to lose 5 lbs in September
Posted by shirley on 9/2/2017, 8:55 am, in reply to "Saturday!! What are you grateful for?"
the pipe issue last night is resolved |
family and friends
julie is home from IN
i can text
houston is slowly moving forward
how good a shower feels
my new shower coming 8 weeks from now
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]