Friends Supporting Friends
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]
The easiest way to avoid regrets is to ask yourself this question, "If not now, when?" It's a powerful way to put life and our decisions about how we spend our time into perspective"
Sunday Grats - what are YOU blessed with today? nt
Posted by Krista on 12/10/2017, 8:54 am
Posted by Cindy on 12/10/2017, 5:02 pm, in reply to "Sunday Grats - what are YOU blessed with today? nt"
1. That Beverly heard from Shirley. I was so worried about her. So hoping she will be back on here with us again someday! |
2. A program that works and the willingness to work it. I am enjoying the new Weight Watchers program and hope I see the number go DOWN when I weigh in Wednesday because of it!
3. Getting the dogs back inside! Ken went out the kitchen door that leads into the garage and the door didnít latch allowing the dogs to run outside through the big garage door! They have a big fenced in back yard to run and play in, but this new non fenced yard was too big of a temptation to resist! They were off and running! I was able to get Otis and Molly back in the house but little Maggie gave Ken a run for his money! She ran down the neighborhood checking everything out! Thankfully Ken got her back and all three are safe inside our house!
4. Beautiful day outside! It is in the 60ís and gorgeous!
5. All of our friendships here on FSF! Love you ladies!
Can you share with us the changes?
Posted by Krista on 12/10/2017, 8:09 pm, in reply to "My five..."
I heard something like chicken being zero points - what were the changes all about Cindy? Exciting@|
There are now over 200 foods...
Posted by Cindy on 12/11/2017, 2:27 am, in reply to "Can you share with us the changes?"
that are 0 points! Among them are chicken and turkey, eggs, beans, corn and peas!! My daily points did go down, but you can roll up to 4 points a day over into extra weekly points to allow you to splurge once a week if you want. |
I am eating more chicken and eggs and Iím not hungry!!
This sounds great!
Posted by Beverly on 12/11/2017, 8:50 am, in reply to "There are now over 200 foods..."
They switch it every year... keeps it interesting. Carry on my friend.|
Posted by bev on 12/10/2017, 1:41 pm, in reply to "Sunday Grats - what are YOU blessed with today? nt"
most of my shopping done |
talking to Shirley
a warm house on a cold, cold day
soon I'll see Mike and family
got the medicare stuff all taken care of
friends, family, you all, fb, internet, cell, car works well.
A few of mine . . .
Posted by Sue on 12/10/2017, 11:00 am, in reply to "Sunday Grats - what are YOU blessed with today? nt"
News regarding Shirley |
Heat that comes on at the touch of a button. It was quite chilly in the house this morning. We keep the heat off or very low while sleeping.
Learning to be kinder to ME!!!!
The kids sent us a beautiful Christmas Wreath. It's one of those special types from the Bradford Exchange. Lovely birds that chirp....all the bells and whistles. It's so lovely to look at.
Posted by Paula on 12/10/2017, 9:41 am, in reply to "Sunday Grats - what are YOU blessed with today? nt"
Having a late lunch with Mary Beth and Deborah...two of my bus buddies that I rarely see anymore. Deb retired last July and I now take an earlier bus than MB...sometimes see her on my earlier nights home. |
I found replacement tile for a part of the family room that the cats destroyed. I was on the phone with Lowes for about 2 hours yesterday as well as having a useless on line Chat. They are not making my tile anymore but, after all that time, found that a store in MD will deliver it from their warehouse within their catchment area which is way far from Richmond. It's about an hour from Havre de Grace, so I ordered it and had it sent to Charlie. The delivery fee is higher than the replacement tiles but I didn't feel that I had any choice. In all, the cost is $235 but it would have cost me a hell of a lot more to replace the whole floor. I didn't ask Charlie first but did text him. Haven't heard back yet. In the old days, he would have responded immediately. :-((
My 2001 Honda CRV. We've been through a lot together and she still runs great...hasn't had any major problems. I have to buy a new car next year to get it paid off before I retire but I'll never get rid of my 2001. It will be my haul dog/dirt/cat/mulch car. I tell everyone that I want it cremated with me.
Storm didn't leave a lot of ice behind
Beat my childhood neighbor in WWF this morning! She is a dear heart and still talks to me like I'm the little girl in the neighborhood that she used to carry around with her (in a sweet way, not a patronizing one) but, even with all that, I LOVE beating her because I so rarely do!!
Cinq Choses Pour Moi
Posted by Krista on 12/10/2017, 8:57 am, in reply to "Sunday Grats - what are YOU blessed with today? nt"
1) Amanda plans on coming to team with me (Body Pump class) today |
2) Ray got up at 6 am and shovelled the driveway. Amazing!
3) making meatballs wrapped around Monterey Jack cheese for us for lunch. 10 meatballs (5 each) from a lb of ground beef, seasoned with basil, salt and pepper, wrapped around cube of cheese and then friend. Only 2 carbs for each serving. WOW!
4) even though I was lower mid week and that's frustrating, I'm down 13 lbs since November 20. Gotta keep that in perspective!
5) MRI tomorrow will take me one step closer to some answers about my health. I actually hope everything IS related so we can work with ONE solution
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]