Friends Supporting Friends
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]
The easiest way to avoid regrets is to ask yourself this question, "If not now, when?" It's a powerful way to put life and our decisions about how we spend our time into perspective"
Gratefuls for Monday.
Posted by Beverly on 12/11/2017, 8:50 am
Posted by Gina on 12/11/2017, 10:40 pm, in reply to "Gratefuls for Monday."
I am thankful for: |
-Friends that reach out and ask me to come back to posting here again! ( *wink wink* Krista)
-My hubby surprised me by taking the day off today! Mondays are always my day off so it was a sweet surprise!
-My busy season is in full swing! I am grateful to be making money to pay for all my Christmas gifts!!! I have 3 grandkids and a daughter-in- law and a son-in-law and an "almost" daughter-in-law to buy for now in addition to my own 6 kids and 5 nieces and nephews!! Plus I buy for my nephew and his wife from my other side of the family and this year her mother is going to be here from Brazil! Still trying to figure out what to get her!
-All of family is healthy and doing well!
-My daughter is now working as a full time nurse at a local hospital and loving her job!
-I still have three of my kids living at home. Things might feel lonely once they are all gone! I hate to think of that! One day at time!
-That no matter how long I am gone from this board, I am always welcomed home!!
Gina, I am SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU!
Posted by Krista on 12/12/2017, 6:35 am, in reply to "Hi Everyone!!"
And to hear all your great news! God is good |
Cinq Choses Pour Moi
Posted by Krista on 12/11/2017, 10:56 am, in reply to "Gratefuls for Monday."
1) getting here later gives me the added benefit of getting to enjoy reading all YOUR grats first and smiling about them |
2) MRI is done - won't have the results 'til Dec 21 but at least we'll be one step closer to solving things
3) several friends trying Keto ~ hope it works for them! That initial "WHOOSH" is pretty appealing!
4) last Christmas present has been ordered for my brother - now just waiting on deliveries this week
5) giving out some prezzies to my class participants on Wednesday. The deal was if they came to 5/6 Body Pump classes on Wednesday, they would each get a little present. We have so much fun there!
Posted by Paula on 12/11/2017, 9:32 am, in reply to "Gratefuls for Monday."
Talked to Dixie on the phone last night and she still remembers me. In fact, I didn't sense any decline since our last conversation. Her last words to me, again, were, "I love you." |
A nice visit with Deborah and Mary Beth yesterday
Only two clients tonight
Really cold but but bright sunshine
That the cats back to their good potty manners after two years of torture (for me). Roxy will always hate Gianni but they've come to some kind of truce as long as he doesn't touch her!
Wonderful re Dixie
Posted by Krista on 12/11/2017, 10:57 am, in reply to "Mine"
and glad to hear you had a nice visit with your friends!|
Posted by Beverly on 12/11/2017, 9:41 am, in reply to "Mine"
the cats are at a truce!! And a nice talk with Dixie.|
Posted by Cindy on 12/11/2017, 9:14 am, in reply to "Gratefuls for Monday."
1. A program that works and the willingness to work it. There are some people in the Weight Watcher community that do not like the new program because it cuts their daily points down by about 7 points a day. Even with lower points, so far I feel like it is a livable program. Hoping the scale agrees with me on Wednesday. I can do this! |
2. Christmas dinner at work today. We should be getting our Christmas bonuses and I am so thankful for that!
3. Going prepared to the Christmas dinner. It is a pot luck and I am taking a nice lettuce salad and some deli ham on the side for me to top my salad with. I already plan on staying on track and not letting holiday food tempt me! Wish me luck!
4. The fantastic Special value I found on QVC for a new Keurig coffee pot with a years worth of water filters and 43 different kinds of Kcups of assorted coffees, teas, lattes, hot chocolate, you name it all for $69.00 plus change! Woohoo! So excited and can give my current Keurig to Adam who is equally excited!
5. This day that God has given me and all it has to offer.
Love you ladies! Have a great day!
Posted by Gina on 12/11/2017, 10:31 pm, in reply to "My five..."
My daughter in law just started WW. She said that eggs and chicken and turkey are zero points now as is most fruits and veggies! So even with the lowered points it sounds like you would get plenty to eat!! I thought about trying WW again. I might. LOL|
Hi Gina! ....
Posted by Cindy on 12/12/2017, 2:40 am, in reply to "Hi Cindy!"
So great to see you on here!! |
Yes, there are over 200 zero point foods now. I am in my first week on the new program and like it. I am just hoping I see the number on the scale going down on Wednesday when I have my first weigh in on the new program. I am doing the program online only.
ALL WONDERFUL grats!
Posted by Krista on 12/11/2017, 10:58 am, in reply to "My five..."
So happy for you with ALL these amazing grats!|
Posted by Beverly on 12/11/2017, 9:43 am, in reply to "My five..."
great price on the Keurig!|
I know! ...
Posted by Cindy on 12/12/2017, 2:42 am, in reply to "WOW"
I was so excited! Canít wait to get it!|
Posted by Beverly on 12/11/2017, 8:54 am, in reply to "Gratefuls for Monday."
- knowing when to say enough |
- Barb missed the big snow when she went to Cape Cod yesterday. Grateful
- all day to rehearse for tomorrow
- fun new calendar
- I like getting my meds & supplements ready ahead is helpful to me actually taking the supplements
friends, family, you all, fb, internet, cell, car works well
Posted by Krista on 12/11/2017, 10:58 am, in reply to "mine"
That's a HUGE "talent" to have. I sure don't have it. Good on you!|
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]