Friends Supporting Friends
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]
The easiest way to avoid regrets is to ask yourself this question, "If not now, when?" It's a powerful way to put life and our decisions about how we spend our time into perspective"
Happy New Year 2018 gratitudes
Posted by Paula on 1/1/2018, 9:15 am
Posted by Cindy on 1/1/2018, 7:39 pm, in reply to "Happy New Year 2018 gratitudes"
1. A new year upon us! |
2. A program that works and the willingness to work it.
3. Grateful for the weight I have lost. I really wanted to end the year by saying I was down 70 pounds, but you know what? Being down 68 1/2 pounds in the 22 months I have been on Weight Watchers is pretty darn good. What surprises me even more is that I have stuck with WW for 22 months! In the past I would have quit a long time ago. This truly is a plan I can live with! Onward I march!
4. My husband Ken. I love him so much!
5. All of the friendships I have made on this board. I love you ladies and consider you all my sisters.
Hereís to a wonderful New Year!
68 1/2 lbs is OUT OF THIS WORLD!
Posted by Krista on 1/2/2018, 7:28 am, in reply to "My five..."
I am blown away and so proud of you. Happy New Year, Cindy!|
Thank you Krista....
Posted by Cindy on 1/2/2018, 8:51 am, in reply to "68 1/2 lbs is OUT OF THIS WORLD!"
I really feel that it will stay off this time too. I just have to see this thing through to the end!!|
Posted by Krista on 1/2/2018, 1:49 pm, in reply to "Thank you Krista...."
I have ZERO DOUBT that you will.|
Happy New Year 2018 FSF Family
Posted by Delta on 1/1/2018, 4:56 pm, in reply to "Happy New Year 2018 gratitudes"
I hope that the coming year will bring a lot of great things for all of you. |
I am grateful:
That I was able to party last night and stay on plan. Made sure that there were a few munchies I could eat and saved up for a glass of champagne but only drank half a glass and quit. I am happy with that.
Ushering the new year in with my mother and siblings. Has been many, many years since we were all together for a new year beginning and since we were all able to stay up that late at the same time too.
Losing weight instead of gaining between Thanksgiving and the New Year. Just losing weight at all after three years of adrenal problems is wonderful!
All of you to come "home" to. Trying to get a bit caught up since I am online.
Real high-speed internet. What my mom is paying for is ridiculous. It's called high speed and she has to pay a premium for it but I can try to get on, go make coffee and drink most of it before it finally goes through. I don't know how she stands it, but it is what she is used to. One drawback from living in the hills.
Losing weight at CHRISTMAS
Posted by Krista on 1/2/2018, 7:32 am, in reply to " Happy New Year 2018 FSF Family"
is UNHEARD of so I know what you are saying. WONDERFUL! Love reading all your grats - always. Happy New Year Delta!|
Happy New Year Delta...
Posted by Cindy on 1/1/2018, 7:42 pm, in reply to " Happy New Year 2018 FSF Family"
Congrats on staying on plan at the party last night! That was awesome! So glad you were able to be with your mom and siblings. |
Posted by Beverly on 1/1/2018, 12:54 pm, in reply to "Happy New Year 2018 gratitudes"
- Mom went out to eat last night. She rarely leaves her apartment except to go to the doctor. However, recently the Bob Evans, sausage gravy & bisquits have been 'calling her'. |
- sunny!! - but, cold
- talked to Mike... he's such a neat person. Thankful.
- It's fun to see my snowman collection. I love them. And,... in my family, if someone knows you like something.... there's always a collection in your future. lol
- warm home on a very cold day
friends, family, you all, fb, internet, cell, car works well
Posted by Cindy on 1/1/2018, 7:44 pm, in reply to "2018"
So glad your mom went out to eat! That is great! I hope you have a wonderful New Year! |
Cinq Choses Pour Moi
Posted by Krista on 1/1/2018, 11:15 am, in reply to "Happy New Year 2018 gratitudes"
1) nowhere that I need to be today - just relaxing at home with Ray |
2) had a blast last night with the All Request show - we had 65 people that we talked to between phone calls and texts. Most got their songs played and hopefully we brought a little "sunshine" into their evening
3) the scales continue to move down which is such a wonderful feeling. What a way to end 2017 and start 2018!
4) will deposit the car payment tomorrow in the bank - so pleased with the sale and the price we got for it
5) I'll be at my goal weight of 170 this year.
Posted by Cindy on 1/1/2018, 7:46 pm, in reply to "Cinq Choses Pour Moi"
You are down almost 20 pounds since starting Keto! So happy for you! Hereís to a great new year my friend! |
Posted by Krista on 1/2/2018, 7:29 am, in reply to "Wow...."
I'm blown away too - 184.8 this morning. I know I shouldn't be weighing this much but HOLY CRAP! |
So fun to hear how much your love your radio job
Posted by Beverly on 1/1/2018, 12:55 pm, in reply to "Cinq Choses Pour Moi"
Wonderful!!! Enjoy your day with Ray.|
Goal Weight - - -
Posted by Sue - on 1/1/2018, 12:07 pm, in reply to "Cinq Choses Pour Moi"
Such wondrous words - - - You got this, Krista! |
Posted by Paula on 1/1/2018, 9:20 am, in reply to "Happy New Year 2018 gratitudes"
These holidays are almost over...have to put my girl down Christmas weekend and have to cancel my New Year's trip to GA because I get the stomach flu. |
Just ate some oatmeal. Hoping my stomach will handle it.
Christmas decorations down. I just putzed a little here and there yesterday
People who care about me
Posted by Cindy on 1/1/2018, 7:48 pm, in reply to "Mine"
I am so sorry the holidays were so crappy for you. Sending you love and hoping the new year brings you a lot of joy! |
Posted by Delta on 1/1/2018, 4:58 pm, in reply to "Mine"
I am so sorry that your holidays have been so difficult this year. I hope that you are feeling great soon and that you get to reschedule your trip to see your niece and her kids soon. I know how you miss them. |
Posted by Beverly on 1/1/2018, 12:58 pm, in reply to "Mine"
this has been a tough Christmas for you, for sure. I am sorry it all happened this way. Glad you are starting to feel a little better in the tummy department. |
Here's to a happy and healthy 2018
Posted by Krista on 1/1/2018, 11:15 am, in reply to "Mine"
and I sure hope you're feeling better soon. There are better days ahead, Paula.|
A few - -
Posted by Sue on 1/1/2018, 10:38 am, in reply to "Mine"
All is quiet on the homefront....holidays are over. |
I'm not online much right now....going through a reflective period, I guess.
Looking forward to a healthy, peaceful, positive New Year!
Posted by Cindy on 1/1/2018, 7:50 pm, in reply to "A few - -"
I love reflective periods! Itís always good to look back and take a moment to breathe. I am so glad I am getting to know you on FSF! You are a nice addition to the family! 😊 |
Hereís to a great New Year!
Thank you, Cindy.....
Posted by Sue on 1/1/2018, 8:11 pm, in reply to "Sue..."
That is a lovely compliment - - - I so appreciate your kind words.|
Posted by Beverly on 1/1/2018, 12:56 pm, in reply to "A few - -"
As fun as the holiday time is... it's nice when it's over and quiet. I agree.|
Happy New Year Sue
Posted by Krista on 1/1/2018, 11:16 am, in reply to "A few - -"
Nothing wrong with reflecting and loving oneself.|
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]