Friends Supporting Friends
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]
The easiest way to avoid regrets is to ask yourself this question, "If not now, when?" It's a powerful way to put life and our decisions about how we spend our time into perspective"
Hump Day Grats! What are YOU thankful for today? nt
Posted by Krista on 2/21/2018, 7:27 am
Posted by Beverly on 2/21/2018, 2:53 pm, in reply to "Hump Day Grats! What are YOU thankful for today? nt"
- yesterday was a spring day here in Ohio is was grand. |
- next week we have time with M/M/A while Mike & Meg take their trip
- heard from my friend, Frannie
- Rachel is able to get out more
- ice for my knees
friends, family, you all, fb, internet, cell, car works OK
Cinq Choses Pour Moi
Posted by Krista on 2/21/2018, 11:25 am, in reply to "Hump Day Grats! What are YOU thankful for today? nt"
1) health coverage. Although I do pay $250 a month for it, I'm thankful to have it. I got a new knee brace today and had an appointment with a chiropractor yesterday and my health plan covered 70% of the cost of each |
2) Sobeys gift card from a friend for my birthday bought us haddock for Ray's supper tonight. Thoughtful and useful gift!
3) co-workers at the gym who will cover my Body Pump classes. Doc suggested 3 weeks off but I don't think I can take that much time off - got today, Sunday, Monday and next Wednesday covered though
4) although I am frustrated that I have lost sweet eff all this month (up and down), I have to remind myself I'm not 278 lbs like I was 10 years ago and I'm not even 200 lbs which I was FOR YEARS
5) Winter Carnival Coffee - it's keeping me from eating my face off right now
6) friend's sister got my catscan moved up
Posted by Krista on 2/21/2018, 2:35 pm, in reply to "Cinq Choses Pour Moi"
Finally some good news today! My catscan - for the mystery side pain - which was scheduled for May 13 has been moved to Friday March 2. Thank GOD! Well, actually thanks to my friend Sue who's sister works in that department and was able to move me along.|
Great news about the scan ...
Posted by Sue on 2/21/2018, 2:38 pm, in reply to "6) friend's sister got my catscan moved up"
and I was also wondering if the reason you're not losing more weight right now is due to being overly-stressed. You just might be surprised with a BIG loss once your body settles down. It's happened to me. Just a thought.|
That would be great!
Posted by Krista on 2/24/2018, 9:48 am, in reply to "Great news about the scan ..."
My goal right now is just to end the month even 1 lb less than when I started. In March, I'll refocus - I haven't been off track but I may need to tighten up and perhaps try "intermittent fasting" (18 hours with no food then eat 2 meals within 6) We'll see |
Posted by Sue on 2/21/2018, 10:43 am, in reply to "Hump Day Grats! What are YOU thankful for today? nt"
Kari made it home safe and sound. Greg, Katie, Nick and Annie (the dog) gave her a big welcome home. She sounded tired but happy. |
Rain is in the forecast. We sure could use some.....had a huge fire in the wetlands nearby last night.
Getting the house back in order today and doing some grocery shopping. Nothing but play while Kari was here.
Playing os great!!
Posted by Beverly on 2/21/2018, 2:48 pm, in reply to "A few "
Hope the fire is out right away!!|
Yes, the fire was put out
Posted by Sue on 2/22/2018, 10:47 am, in reply to "Playing os great!!"
within a little more than an hour. They brought in workers from the BLM as well as Clark County Firefighters to help with the blaze. It was 14 acres of wetlands.....mostly reeds, high grasses, etc. They're already working on revamping the area.|
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]