Friends Supporting Friends
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]
The easiest way to avoid regrets is to ask yourself this question, "If not now, when?" It's a powerful way to put life and our decisions about how we spend our time into perspective"
Thursday Thankfuls - come share :) nt
Posted by Krista on 2/22/2018, 6:13 am
Posted by Beverly on 2/22/2018, 3:02 pm, in reply to "Thursday Thankfuls - come share :) nt"
- students and adults were given a chance to say their piece about the latest school shooting in Florida |
- Mom will go with Murray to her doctor appointment. My knees hurt and I am 'resting' them. It's a very long walk to the office
- got on the scale this morning... ouch! It was 214.... that's what I weighed one year ago when I came home from the hospital. I think, hoping, this will be my wake up call. Could be a positive thing
- got an appointment with the doctor to help improve the meds I take for depression
- ice and heat for my sore pieces and parts.
friends, family, you all, fb, internet, cell, car works ok
Posted by Krista on 2/22/2018, 5:12 pm, in reply to "me"
Glad you made the appointment and hope you get some relief for your knees. Being in pain sucks!|
Have you tried the med
Posted by Sue on 2/23/2018, 10:42 am, in reply to "Excellent"
Lexipro for deptessions, Beverly? Many of my friends are on it and seem to be doing well. It wasn't for me, tho. I've tried 5-6 various anti-anxiety meds, and not one seemded to work....I felt horrible on all of them.|
Posted by Sue on 2/22/2018, 11:01 am, in reply to "Thursday Thankfuls - come share :) nt"
We got the grass cut for the first time since Dec. It looks great....coming in full and thick due to the Nov. fertilizing treatment. It smelled to high heavens at the time--but obviously worth it! |
A fun time at the casino last night. Unexpectely ran into some old friends and did a lot of catching up. Also, we won $90 on a machine we'd never played before....win-win night!
All the little birdies at the feeder this morning....mostly small sparrows and finches....so sweet. Sophie loves jumping at them...lol
Kari got a call from her old boss....asking her to come back to work. Kari politely, but firmly, told her "No Thanks". I'm sure that was a big boost to Kari's pride.
Scott will be here a week from today for NASCAR. My heart (and head) is in a good place this morning.
Love reading all these
Posted by Krista on 2/22/2018, 12:32 pm, in reply to "A few"
Good for Kari! And congrats on the win!|
Re: Thursday Thankfuls - come share :) nt
Posted by Paula on 2/22/2018, 8:26 am, in reply to "Thursday Thankfuls - come share :) nt"
American women's hockey team won GOLD! |
Things going pretty smoothly even.tho it's kind of.exhausting.
Getting an estimate for tree trimming this Saturday. Have other uses for tax money but smaller branches falling over my driveway from these massive oak trees..don't want my car smashed.
Posted by Krista on 2/22/2018, 8:30 am, in reply to "Re: Thursday Thankfuls - come share :) nt"
Warms my heart to see you posting this morning! Try Craig's list - you might get a better price/|
Cinq Choses Pour Moi
Posted by Krista on 2/22/2018, 6:17 am, in reply to "Thursday Thankfuls - come share :) nt"
1) Mazda will cover the car rental now until the car part comes in. Should be next Monday but I'm not getting my hopes up again. Thankful that Mazda is stepping in since I've exhausted my car insurance limit ($1500) for the rental |
2) catscan next Friday for the "mystery" side pain. A friend's sister was able to get me in 2 months earlier than anticipated. This has been stressful for me as I worry about something "major" (tumour, organ problems, I have no idea what it is)
3) got to the gym last night. Chiro asked for no body pump for a "few" weeks so it felt good to get there for some time on the bike and my NewBody class with my weights
4) payday from the radio and the "stat" holiday is there which gives me a little extra
5) picked up my new knee brace yesterday. Only $120 of which Blue Cross (my health insurance) covered 70%
3 should say with NO weights! nt
Posted by Krista on 2/22/2018, 8:50 am, in reply to "Cinq Choses Pour Moi"
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]