Friends Supporting Friends
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]
The easiest way to avoid regrets is to ask yourself this question, "If not now, when?" It's a powerful way to put life and our decisions about how we spend our time into perspective"
Marvelous Monday - what are YOU thankful for? nt
Posted by Krista on 2/26/2018, 7:48 am
Posted by Sue on 2/26/2018, 10:49 am, in reply to "Marvelous Monday - what are YOU thankful for? nt"
I awaoke to a new day, and I'm feeling optimistic! That's a good start. |
The huge, brilliant Full Moon hanging low in the sky.....dazzling! Sophie just sat and stared at it for a few moments. I thought she was going to start howling! I sensed she was afraid of it. Too funny.
My stomach has been feeling a bit off the last couple of days.....sinus drainage, I'm thinking. Feeling better this morning. I plan to be more selective in what I eat today. I've just been grazing on everything and anything. Not a good idea.
We plan to go to the casino later today for a while....haven't been out in several days. We each have a free Prime Rib Dinner as a promotion, and Bill loves using the leftovers for a big pot of beef-barley soup. Maybe, we'll even win a few bucks....or not! lol
Talked with Scott. He's super-excited about coming out for NASCAR....arrives Thursdday. A good friend of his (and girlfriend) are coming for the race, also. Should be a fun time for all. Hoping the weather will remain nice....no RAIN!!!!
Posted by Beverly on 2/26/2018, 10:21 am, in reply to "Marvelous Monday - what are YOU thankful for? nt"
- it's sunny outside. Yay!! |
- had supper last night with Mom & Murray. Her eye is healing. With the double surgeries it will
- a couple things are blooming
- The East Lansing library has Zoo Wednesday night ....they will have animals and stories. Fun. Free. Plus free passes for he zoo.
- HGTV, Food Network, History Channel, National Geographic Channel, Science Channel, etc. TV is so interesting.
friends, family, you all, fb internet, cell, car works OK
Posted by Paula on 2/26/2018, 8:32 am, in reply to "Marvelous Monday - what are YOU thankful for? nt"
Bill agreed to take Charlie to the vet this morning. His bottom is still bleeding so another round of laser treatments...3 in total. One today, one Saturday and another next Monday. |
Got quite a bit done this past weekend
Chiro appt at 11!
Coffee in the a.m.
Sending good vibes
Posted by Sue on 2/26/2018, 10:50 am, in reply to "Mine"
for Charlie...and his bottom. It's nice that Bill can help out.|
So glad Bill will help...
Posted by Beverly on 2/26/2018, 10:22 am, in reply to "Mine"
and hope the Chiro works his magic.|
Good luck to Charlie!
Posted by Krista on 2/26/2018, 8:58 am, in reply to "Mine"
WONDERFUL to see you posting here this morning Hope the chiro appointment helps.|
Cinq Choses Pour Moi
Posted by Krista on 2/26/2018, 7:51 am, in reply to "Marvelous Monday - what are YOU thankful for? nt"
1) having coffee with 3 gym friends this morning. Looking forward to it! |
2) a husband who gets up before work and even when there's only a little snow, still scoops it clean
3) 8 years ago today was Ray and I's first date. Seems like only yesterday
4) making positive steps forward this week - 3 chiropractor appointments for my arm and shoulder tingling and pain and the catscan is Friday afternoon for my "mystery side pain"
5) scales moving downward again - now let's KEEP THEM DOWN
8 years have flown by
Posted by Beverly on 2/26/2018, 10:23 am, in reply to "Cinq Choses Pour Moi"
Wow.. you got yourself a fine man.|
Posted by Krista on 2/26/2018, 12:28 pm, in reply to "8 years have flown by"
You gals have know me way longer than Ray even |
I can't believe it's been EIGHT years!
Posted by Paula on 2/26/2018, 8:29 am, in reply to "Cinq Choses Pour Moi"
So happy for the two of you!|
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]