Friends Supporting Friends
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]
The easiest way to avoid regrets is to ask yourself this question, "If not now, when?" It's a powerful way to put life and our decisions about how we spend our time into perspective"
Monday Grats - c'mon! Take 5 and share 5 :) nt
Posted by Krista on 3/12/2018, 8:59 am
Posted by Beverly on 3/12/2018, 8:11 pm, in reply to "Monday Grats - c'mon! Take 5 and share 5 :) nt"
- got mom to her doctor appointment |
- sunny but cold - grateful for the sunny part
- you ladies
- calls coming in for summer performing
- feeling optimistic today
friends, family, you all, fb, internet, cell car works well
Posted by A few on 3/12/2018, 11:42 am, in reply to "Monday Grats - c'mon! Take 5 and share 5 :) nt"
Didn't crawl out of bed until almost 7:30.....that's unheard of for me. I'm usually up by 6-6:30. It felt good! |
With all the rain we've had, the grass has really grown tall and greened-up. We'll probably mow today.
Our kids.....I love the daylights out of both of them. Had long chats yesterday....making plans for when we return to Michigan.
Mowing grass....not happening in Michigan for sure! nt
Posted by Paula on 3/13/2018, 9:46 am, in reply to "A few"
Cinq Choses Pour Moi
Posted by Krista on 3/12/2018, 9:03 am, in reply to "Monday Grats - c'mon! Take 5 and share 5 :) nt"
1) coffee with friend Amanda yesterday |
2) coffee with my friend Jo-Anne this morning
3) back to teaching my Monday night Pump class tonight. Looking forward to seeing the people. Haven't taught this night's class since Feb 12. WOW!
4) doc appointment for "mystery side pain" catscan results is tomorrow afternoon. Finally. I hope we find something definitive! (Also blood test results to ensure all is well in keto-land and hopefully change in pain medications)
5) picking up a couple extra shifts at the radio station this week (Wednesday and Friday) which is always fun and we can always use the moolah!
Hope the weather doesn't get in the way of your appt!
Posted by Paula on 3/13/2018, 9:47 am, in reply to "Cinq Choses Pour Moi"
But you guys are ready for all of this stuff, aren't you? Stay safe!|
No snow as of 12:30
Posted by Krista on 3/13/2018, 12:24 pm, in reply to "Hope the weather doesn't get in the way of your appt!"
Leaving here in less than an hour so I'm "safe". But surprisingly the business college is closing early due to the "impending storm" so no massage today. They are so cautious here! |
Cautious is an understatement here.
Posted by Paula on 3/13/2018, 7:10 pm, in reply to "No snow as of 12:30"
They will cx school the next day if there's a hint of snow in the air. In Chicago, we could get 3 feet and we'd be back in school after 1 day off! |
Hope you get some
Posted by Sue - on 3/12/2018, 11:43 am, in reply to "Cinq Choses Pour Moi"
definite answers tomorrow, Krista....|
Posted by Krista on 3/12/2018, 12:22 pm, in reply to "Hope you get some"
I honestly don't know what I will do if they have no answers for me I hope that the scan will show where my lapband port is so if that's the spot, then I can make an appointment with that doctor. If they see nothing, I don't know what happens. I think it would be an MRI - which again would take MONTHS to happen I really hope they have SOMETHING to tell me. Thanks for your thoughts.|
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]