Friends Supporting Friends
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]
The easiest way to avoid regrets is to ask yourself this question, "If not now, when?" It's a powerful way to put life and our decisions about how we spend our time into perspective"
Gratefuls for Monday.
Posted by Beverly on 3/19/2018, 8:57 am
Posted by Sue on 3/19/2018, 10:39 am, in reply to "Gratefuls for Monday."
A husband who understands me - - |
Kids who encourage me - -
Friends who enlighten me - -
Beliefs that empower me - -
Sending my deepest sympathies
Posted by Krista on 3/20/2018, 7:20 am, in reply to "A few"
So sorry for the loss of your brother. Sounds like you two were really close Sue. Thoughts and prayers ... |
Posted by Paula on 3/19/2018, 9:09 am, in reply to "Gratefuls for Monday."
My little walk with Charlie. Sometimes I feel a little sad or, at least, puzzled. He stops so often to look into the distance or in front of a house and stares at it intensely. Is he remembering something? looking for someone? If there is a man along our path, he gets all excited. When you get rescues, you can't help but wonder about their lives pre-you. As sick as he was when I got him, had he ever belonged to anyone, he had been on his own for some time. |
Worked in the yard for a couple of hours yesterday cutting back all the dead stuff and ivy. I got quite a bit done and it felt good being out there. At least if bugs got on me there, they weren't the yucky kind.
A good job to go to even though I can't stand going. I wish 4 years could fly by but I would still only be 63!
The beautiful daffies blooming all over my neighborhood. Most of mine didn't come back along with the crocus (ii?). Don't know if slugs got them or if I uprooted them last Fall when I was planting new stuff.
Food has been awful. Plan on cooking ahead this morning so I'll have better options.
I know what you mean about Charlie....
Posted by Sue on 3/19/2018, 10:43 am, in reply to "Mine"
Our last four dogs have been rescue dogs....coming from other loving homes....and often I've wondered what they were thinking wile they were just staring off into the distance.....wree they rememering something or someone. Guess we'll never know. But, they DO know we love them!!! |
Cinq Choses Pour Moi
Posted by Krista on 3/19/2018, 9:04 am, in reply to "Gratefuls for Monday."
1) Ray called in sick today. I'm not happy that he is sick but I'm glad he actually took a day off to get better |
2) great class at the gym yesterday. 24 people and we had an awesome workout!
3) had accepted that my Wednesday NewBody class will be moving to a later timeslot. Wednesday's it has been at 5 pm but the attendance is minimal (4-5 people) so we are moving it til 6:30 to see if we can attract more. I had a hard time "letting go" but now I'm ready
4) the first coffee of the morning
5) 177 lbs. Again and again and again. I'm thankful I can maintain that
Posted by Beverly on 3/19/2018, 9:01 am, in reply to "Gratefuls for Monday."
- yesterday was a healthy day. YAY Hoping for today.. |
- our 2 year old neighbor, Wyatt. Such a cutie. He shouts and waves to all the airplanes... then giggles.
- pretty sunrise today... lots of colors
- my pill doo-hickey's.... nice to get meds and supplement done for the day
- I've seen lots of squirrels & bunnies... NO groundhogs so far. YAY
friends, family, you all, fb, internet, cell, car works well
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]