Friends Supporting Friends
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]
The easiest way to avoid regrets is to ask yourself this question, "If not now, when?" It's a powerful way to put life and our decisions about how we spend our time into perspective"
Saturday morning gratitudes...
Posted by Cindy on 3/24/2018, 7:05 am
Posted by Sue on 3/24/2018, 10:43 am, in reply to "Saturday morning gratitudes..."
Faithful friends who lift me up...... |
Simple steak and salad dinner.....love it.
Several lovely "sympathy" cards from folks who care.
The cooing of the pigeons this morning.....so comforting.
Nice neighbors .... friendly and fun!
Helps to find the
Posted by Paula on 3/24/2018, 12:01 pm, in reply to "A few"
gratitudes each day. Happy you are here.|
Thinking of you ...
Posted by Krista on 3/24/2018, 10:57 am, in reply to "A few"
You've been on my mind, Sue. Sympathies being sent still on the loss of Tom. |
Thank you, Krista
Posted by Sue on 3/24/2018, 12:00 pm, in reply to "Thinking of you ..."
It isn't just the loss of my brother that has me down, it's the way so many family members have acted....totally "dissing" his memory. I'm disappointed and ashamed of them.|
So sorry to hear this
Posted by Krista on 3/24/2018, 7:29 pm, in reply to "Thank you, Krista"
They'll regret it later. Sorry to hear this is happening to you |
Posted by Paula on 3/24/2018, 9:31 am, in reply to "Saturday morning gratitudes..."
The weekend is here |
My b.i.l. is coming over to help me get my new electric lawnmower up and running. With my elbows, there's no way I could keep pulling the string on a gas mower and pushing the think along. This mower has an automatic starter and is self-propelled which will make this new task easier.
Hoping to go to dinner with friends Tuesday. Bill agreed to 'babysit.' ie feed the animals and let Charlie out.
Sunshine before the snow tonight.
This place and all of you.
Your lawn mower
Posted by Sue on 3/24/2018, 10:39 am, in reply to "Mine"
sounds awesome! Starting the thing is so much easier when you just plug it in and push the starter.....|
Have missed you this week!
Posted by Krista on 3/24/2018, 9:56 am, in reply to "Mine"
Glad to hear your BIL is able to help you out and hope you have a great time with your friends at dinner.|
Cinq Choses Pour Moi
Posted by Krista on 3/24/2018, 7:26 am, in reply to "Saturday morning gratitudes..."
1) Kirkland Protein Bars - sadly they were "pulled" from the shelves this week at our Costco (don't know why) but I found a couple of local friends who are willing to sell me theirs. I think I've "rounded up" about 30 bars |
2) Ray is going to work on the "add on" to Cooper's Catio today
3) having Peter and Kim (Ray's brother and his wife) over for a turkey dinner tomorrow. Ray found an "injection" recipe that he is excited to try
4) my health care spending account paid the $515 I spent out of pocket for chiro. I'm not 'fixed' but I'm moving on to something else now. Trying acupuncture next week
5) going to gyno and lapband docs this week
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]