Friends Supporting Friends
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]
The easiest way to avoid regrets is to ask yourself this question, "If not now, when?" It's a powerful way to put life and our decisions about how we spend our time into perspective"
Marvelous Monday - what are YOU thankful for? nt
Posted by Krista on 3/26/2018, 7:06 am
Posted by Beverly on 3/26/2018, 6:10 pm, in reply to "Marvelous Monday - what are YOU thankful for? nt"
- I slept for 7.5 hours last night... that's amazing. I really needed it. |
- Mom's phone is working again
- getting Mom's taxes together.... Murray said he would do them. WOW
- I like watching sports with Murray
- sweet kids in the neighborhood
- house on our street sold in one day
friends, family, you all, fb, cell, internet, car works well
Awesome re the good night's sleep!
Posted by Krista on 3/27/2018, 6:35 am, in reply to "me"
I get it! That must have felt so good!|
Posted by Sue on 3/26/2018, 10:23 am, in reply to "Marvelous Monday - what are YOU thankful for? nt"
My comfy, warm bed.....love it. |
The morning sound of silence - -
Staying in touch through FB.
A few TV programs we enjoy. Really missing NFL football.
A new day -- a new beginning.
Posted by Paula on 3/26/2018, 9:00 am, in reply to "Marvelous Monday - what are YOU thankful for? nt"
Got a lot of cleaning done, including Bill's buggy bedroom. I didn't see any live bugs but did see a dead one in his bathroom last night. Seeing ANY drives me nuts...dead or alive. |
Walks with Charlie on nippy mornings.
Dreamed that a dog I didn't even know I had birthed 17 puppies!!! They were really cute but had no idea what I was going to do with them.
Heather's Sassy is going to foal soon!
Say hi to Heather from us!
Posted by Krista on 3/26/2018, 1:50 pm, in reply to "Mine"
Congrats to her! |
Glad to hear you got cleaning done and hope that's the end of the bugs!
Cinq Choses Pour Moi
Posted by Krista on 3/26/2018, 7:10 am, in reply to "Marvelous Monday - what are YOU thankful for? nt"
1) sharing my start (278 lbs) and now (177 lbs) pictures on Facebook and all the amazing compliments. Gotta admit ~ I LOVE hearing them! |
2) have been able to find 73 (!!) of the discontinued Kirkland Protein Bars through FB friends. Can you say addiction? Now I gotta make sure I ration them and don't go crazy.
3) couple more doc appointments this week to get me closer to where I want to be. Gyno tomorrow (haven't had a pap in many years for one) and lapband doctor on Thursday. Still trying to resolve the "mystery side pain". This may not be related but hoping to rule it out. Ray's going with me - it's about 2 hours away
4) warmer temps tomorrow. Hasn't been really cold but tomorrow it's predicted to be as high as 9C (50F?)
5) our mortgage is (just) under $20,000. We're getting there. Goal is to have house paid off so Ray can retire in 2 years.
That house goal is definitely in reach!
Posted by Paula on 3/26/2018, 8:56 am, in reply to "Cinq Choses Pour Moi"
I won't have mine paid off for 18 more years!! I'll sell before then and either rent a house or get an apartment. I don't have a Mr. Ray to take care of things when they go bad so don't want all the possible repairs hanging over my head after I retire.|
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]