Friends Supporting Friends
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]
The easiest way to avoid regrets is to ask yourself this question, "If not now, when?" It's a powerful way to put life and our decisions about how we spend our time into perspective"
Happy Easter Gratefuls....nt
Posted by Paula on 4/1/2018, 9:15 am
mine - Happy Easter, friends.
Posted by Beverly on 4/1/2018, 9:25 pm, in reply to "Happy Easter Gratefuls....nt"
- a good visit at Nancy's house |
- Matt & Oscar came to Easter dinner, as always. Matt's family have very little to do with him because he is gay. So Nancy is like his mom now. She went with him when he needed surgery, found him a car, celebrates holidays & more. Nancy has a heart of gold
- traffic not too bad coming home today
- a few things starting to bloom
- tomorrow is Monday... funday
friends, family, you all, fb, internet, cell, car works well
Posted by Cindy on 4/1/2018, 11:41 am, in reply to "Happy Easter Gratefuls....nt"
1. He is risen! |
2. Headache gone! Woke up with a terrible headache and talked it away. Sounds weird I know-but I saw on the internet a guy that would ask 3 questions pertaining to your headache and he would ask these 3 questions over and over until your headache was gone. Most of the time I can ask myself these questions and work through getting my headache gone in a few minutes! Sounds weird- but who am I to argue with something that works? I have even helped coworkers with their headaches!
3. Accountant comes to our house to do our taxes each year and came yesterday. Happy to report we have a nice refund coming our way! Yay!
4. A new month! Love the beginning of a new month!
5. My husband Ken. Love that man of mine!
Posted by Sue on 4/1/2018, 10:43 am, in reply to "Happy Easter Gratefuls....nt"
Jesus Christ has risen today - - |
Our friends/neighbors Chrissy & Dana. They came over to visit yesterday and stayed about 3 hours. It was a fun time, and we shared a few "adult beverages"....lots of laughs.
We fixed the lobster tails for dinner last night that were meant for Good Friday's dinner. They were DELICIOUS!!!
Talked with the kids, grands, nephew and my hallf-sister yesterday......wishing everyone Happy Easter 'cause they'll be busy today. Always fun!
Visiting with our friends, Mike & Jane, today and sharing some quality time together. Probably the last time we see them before we leave.
Cinq Choses Pour Moi
Posted by Krista on 4/1/2018, 9:54 am, in reply to "Happy Easter Gratefuls....nt"
1) have presents (12) and little chocolate foil wrapped eggs for my Body Pump people today. Always fun to have prizes! |
2) going to Ray's sister Jane's for Easter dinner. Lots of family and lots of fun!
3) my friend Kaz offered us a FREE hot tub. We were going to buy it last year but was too pricey for us. It needs some electrical work and Ray doesn't know where we'd put it but it's nice to have the offer to think about
4) Ray and I split a bag of chocolate eggs (see #1) last night. 15 little eggs were probably about 65 carbs but they really were a delicious treat ♥
5) enjoying 2 eggs fried up in butter with 2 oz cheddar for breakfast. mmmmmm!
Posted by Paula on 4/1/2018, 9:24 am, in reply to "Happy Easter Gratefuls....nt"
The faith that sustains so many around the world |
Took Charlie even further today....may have maxed him out with 6 blocks
Some day I won't feel so buggy in my house. Last week I did good but being home on the weekends makes me feel all itchy and buggy. Any time I have an itch anywhere, I slap my hand down on the spot to make sure no bug is crawling on me...It's been almost 3 weeks since I've seen a live one. This has been SOOO hard.
Should hear about the job this week and can begin making preparations ie finding out my hours (will have to work Mondays now...oh how I've loved my Mondays off with long hours on Tues-Fri), Adjusting 'child care' with Bill, telling my clients which is going to be so hard (I've been seeing some of them for almost 5 years!!), getting all my appts in (ie next hair appt, dentist) so I don't have to be taking time off, adjusting my private practice hours, finding homes for all the plants I have at work (the new job doesn't want plants there...tho I plan on sneaking 2 in...)...my plants take up a whole lot of space in my office and the person who takes my place will probably not want all that right in her face....and so on!
Food has been a tad better.
Paula... I read the news below. Hoping and praying for what you want
Posted by Beverly on 4/1/2018, 9:28 pm, in reply to "Mine"
Excited for you!
Posted by Krista on 4/1/2018, 9:55 am, in reply to "Mine"
New doors opening |
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]