Friends Supporting Friends
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]
The easiest way to avoid regrets is to ask yourself this question, "If not now, when?" It's a powerful way to put life and our decisions about how we spend our time into perspective"
Wednesday Grats nt
Posted by Paula K on 4/4/2018, 9:08 am
Re: Wednesday Grats nt
Posted by Beverly on 4/5/2018, 9:49 pm, in reply to "Wednesday Grats nt"
- mom is ok from her fall |
- making nice friends at the pool
- sunny today... cold though ---- sunny makes it better
- neighbor is pregnant... nice family
- pool feels so good
friends, family, you all, fb, internet, cell, car works well
Oh no! What happened to your mom?
Posted by Krista on 4/6/2018, 6:24 am, in reply to "Re: Wednesday Grats nt"
Sending positive thoughts!|
Posted by Beverly on 4/7/2018, 8:39 am, in reply to "Oh no! What happened to your mom?"
She fell, but, thankfully didn't hurt herself. So Grateful. The Paramedics came to help her get up off the floor. She has a medic alert bracelet in case of an emergency. Grateful.|
Posted by Krista on 4/7/2018, 1:03 pm, in reply to "Thanks Krista"
That's happened a couple of times now eh? Does she still have her own place? Sending thoughts and prayers, my friend. Very worrisome I am sure.|
Cinq Choses Pour Moi
Posted by Krista on 4/4/2018, 10:53 am, in reply to "Wednesday Grats nt"
1) trying NewBody at a new time tonight. I'm thankful they let me try an alternate time rather than cancelling it right away. We've only been getting 4-5 people and we need 10 to run it. Hoping we get some people there tonight! |
2) Winter Carnival coffee
3) payday at the gym today
4) pretty well holding my weight steady since the beginning of Feb, which is a great thing for me
5) new panties!
Posted by Sue on 4/4/2018, 10:25 am, in reply to "Wednesday Grats nt"
Talked Bill into having the lawn service start a month early. His back has been acting up a blit recently, and he doesn't need to be fighting with the mower. |
It's so nce to be able to sit in the back yard and not smell dog poop from next door. I don't care WHY they picked it up, just glad they finally did!
Trying to get my mojo back....just can't seem to get it together right now. Also, having lots of disturbing dreams. But, I know "this, too, shall pass."
Posted by Paula on 4/4/2018, 8:27 pm, in reply to "A few"
Think it's about your brother and the family meanness? That was a tough thing...|
Yes, that's still preying on my mind.
Posted by Sue on 4/5/2018, 10:20 am, in reply to "Hugs"
It's just so hard to believe they could act that way. After all, this is sometning we've discussed among ourselves many, many time....how this "crap" happens in other families after a death....and then, it happens in ours???? Huh?|
Posted by Beverly on 4/4/2018, 10:16 am, in reply to "Wednesday Grats nt"
- the seniors seem to be doing ok - sister too - grateful |
- so much rain... so if April showers bring May flowers... it will be a flowerful May
- Mike & Meg have the kids doing good things
- sleeping better
- fun to see Erika doing so well - so very grateful
friends, family, you all, cell, internet, fb, car works welllllll
Posted by Paula on 4/4/2018, 9:11 am, in reply to "Wednesday Grats nt"
Haven't gone nuts yet waiting for the call from the HR dept |
60s this morning
Transplanted a bunch of African Violets Friday and they seem to be doing ok.
Good office mate
Washer and dryer
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]