Friends Supporting Friends
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]
The easiest way to avoid regrets is to ask yourself this question, "If not now, when?" It's a powerful way to put life and our decisions about how we spend our time into perspective"
Take a moment and share with us - what are YOU thankful for? nt
Posted by Krista on 4/8/2018, 8:19 am
Posted by Sue on 4/8/2018, 10:42 am, in reply to "Take a moment and share with us - what are YOU thankful for? nt"
My brother's daughter picked up his ashes, and she's so happy to have her "Daddy" back with her. She's such a sweet young woman.....so caring. |
It's going to be in the 90's today. Not too sure I'm gonna be real happy with that, but at least I won't be saying "I'm cold!".
All the attention Sophie attracts. Complete strangers driving by stop and ask about her...if they can pet her...take a picture. It cracks me up!
Our lovely shade tree out front. I think it's an ash. When we first bought the house, it was nothing but a stick. Now, it's a full-grown tree that shades our entire front yard and house. I LUV it! Most of the trees in our neighborhood are pines or palms....this one is so different!!! The neighborhood kiddies love sitting under it. They enjoy the nice thick grass, also. Not too many homes have lawns...it's mostly stone and river rock. Wow, I'm writing a book this morning! lol
Love the sounds of that tree
Posted by Krista on 4/8/2018, 4:47 pm, in reply to "A few"
I can lose my eyes and picture it. Sounds wonderful ... |
Cinq Choses Pour Moi
Posted by Krista on 4/8/2018, 8:25 am, in reply to "Take a moment and share with us - what are YOU thankful for? nt"
1) family doc appointment on Wednesday and hope to be able to come up with some next steps on the tingling arms. It's been since September - constant. Have a list of "Could it be this ..." to lead the doc as their only thought have been overuse |
2) second session with Chinese acunpuncturist on Tuesday. Hopeful that it will make a difference but only one session so far so I just don't know yet
3) new releases for Body Pupm and NewBody are still a few weeks away - lots of learning to do yet but new releases are always a good thing
4) getting closer and closer to goal ~ no idea why I've been losing so much this week (almost 5 lbs) but I have and I just pray it's "real". Only difference is the "drops" from the Chinese lady. Maybe they're causing it? I'll ask her on Tuesday
5) teaching at the gym today at 12:15 - usually we get a good sized group and they're a enthusiastic bunch
What kind of drops ...
Posted by Cindy on 4/8/2018, 11:18 am, in reply to "Cinq Choses Pour Moi"
Did she give you? They might be doing the trick!|
Posted by Krista on 4/8/2018, 3:48 pm, in reply to "What kind of drops ..."
Never heard of them in my life They are "homeopathic" - one is "Carduus Plex" - doesn't say what magic it weaves. The other is "Chelidonium Plex" - helps treat skin, discolouration and skin blotches. Didn't know I had problems with any of those *shrug*|
Posted by Paula on 4/8/2018, 9:33 am, in reply to "Cinq Choses Pour Moi"
Walking Charlie on a crisp morning. |
Meeting Aisha for brunch at 11
Watched the old, old movie, "Gigi" last night. Not politically correct but loved the schmultz of it anyway.
Launching project trip-weight-loss today. I have six months until I leave and I'd like to get 20 off before I start my new job in 5 or 6 weeks. When you are as big as I am, the first 20 isn't that hard if you do what you are supposed to do.
Krista is almost at goal!!
Go Paula Go!
Posted by Krista on 4/8/2018, 4:48 pm, in reply to "Mine"
I know you can do this. I believe in you!|
Cheering you on! ....
Posted by Cindu on 4/8/2018, 11:20 am, in reply to "Mine"
What plan are you going to be following? You know we are all cheering you on! You can do this!!!!|
Posted by Beverly on 4/8/2018, 9:19 am, in reply to "Cinq Choses Pour Moi"
- mysteries and museums... love that show |
- I've had a few healthy days
- I need to eat my reflux diet... willing to do it
- our 2 year old neighbor is such a cutie. When he waves bye-bye -- he's got my heart
- 11 year old Adam (neighbor) came and told me all about his La cross matches. I am learning about the game from him. Fun for both of us.
friends, family, you all, fb, internet, cell car works well
Posted by Krista on 4/8/2018, 4:48 pm, in reply to "me too"
Clearly you mean a lot to them. I love that they share so much with you!|
These are my gratitudes for today.... oops --- under Krista
Posted by Beverly on 4/8/2018, 9:20 am, in reply to "me too"
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]