Friends Supporting Friends
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]
The easiest way to avoid regrets is to ask yourself this question, "If not now, when?" It's a powerful way to put life and our decisions about how we spend our time into perspective"
Tuesday morning gratitudes....
Posted by Cindy on 4/10/2018, 8:52 am
Posted by shirley on 4/10/2018, 11:35 am, in reply to "Tuesday morning gratitudes...."
grateful to be here today with you all |
my measure of good health
life...grateful to have this day to enjoy all that God has for me
that i have everything i truly need
forgiveness...receiving it and extending it
my little phone
krista's weight loss - 32 lbs since nov. so proud of you, sweet friend.
spring is here...at least it will be this weekend.
Posted by Krista on 4/10/2018, 4:13 pm, in reply to "mine"
So glad to read your grats and thanks for the congrats! I'm over the moon!|
Posted by Sue on 4/10/2018, 10:42 am, in reply to "Tuesday morning gratitudes...."
Chobani Peach Drink.....it also comes in Strawberry/Banana flavor. Both are good. I'm not a huge yogurt fan, but I feel it's good for me so I eat it. Prefer the drink. |
A good night's sleep. Only got up twice for pit stops, and Sophie slept through.
Staying in touch with family and friends through FB. Much easier than phone calls.
Such lovely weather. Bill, Sophie and I spend hours and hours outdoors every day.
Eggs......so simple, so good!
Posted by Beverly on 4/10/2018, 9:56 am, in reply to "Tuesday morning gratitudes...."
- mom had a good check up at the eye doctor. She says much much better out of her surgery eye. This summer she will have the other eye done |
- weather says it will warm up this weekend. Happy dancing!!!
- healthy food in the house
- my warm extra soft shirt
- always so much to do! Keeps me busy
friends, family, you all, fb, internet, cell, car works well
Posted by Cindy on 4/10/2018, 9:38 am, in reply to "Tuesday morning gratitudes...."
1. Getting up 15 minutes earlier this morning so I don’t have to rush as much getting ready for work. |
2. Deciding to use some of my refund money to buy a 3 month pass to weight watchers meetings! I have been an online member for the past two years and decided to go to meetings to get my little “bling” (they give charms for pounds lost) that I can’t get being an online only member. Plus if I am attending meetings and get to goal weight, meetings will be free - so I will be saving more money that way!
3. My husband Ken.
4. The beautiful weather that is arriving today! Yay!
5. This day and all it has to offer me!
I love your plans for WW
Posted by Beverly on 4/10/2018, 9:52 am, in reply to "My five..."
I think you deserve the 'bling' for sure!!!|
Great decision re WW!
Posted by Krista on 4/10/2018, 9:44 am, in reply to "My five..."
Can't wait to hear about you collecting charms!|
Cinq Choses Pour Moi
Posted by Krista on 4/10/2018, 9:12 am, in reply to "Tuesday morning gratitudes...."
1) acupuncture #2 today (10:30). Please, God, let it make a difference |
2) massage (12:45) at the business college. $20 and she's going to do a hot stone massage on my back today. Looking forward to it!
3) doc appointment tomorrow. I have GOT to get some answers and next steps on the tingling / painful arms. This has been ongoing since September and I am at my wit's end
4) booked an appointment to start physio next Monday. A gym friend said this gal has "changed her life". I'm not giving up until I can find someone to change mine too!
5) will see what the scales say tomorrow on WIW but I might be "there"
Posted by Beverly on 4/10/2018, 9:50 am, in reply to "Cinq Choses Pour Moi"
So glad you are trying different things for your painful arms. I hope it all works well!!!|
Thank you my friend
Posted by Krista on 4/10/2018, 5:00 pm, in reply to "Krista"
The Chinese lady is really good. Today she put a lot of needles in, put the tens machine on and a heat lamp on it as well. After that, she did some laser on my hand and fingers and then ultrasound with gel up and down my entire arm. She is very thorough. I asked her if the drops help with |
weight loss and she said in general it helps get things flowing. I asked her how long 'til I see results and she said I should notice improvement in 3 sessions.
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]