Friends Supporting Friends
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]
The easiest way to avoid regrets is to ask yourself this question, "If not now, when?" It's a powerful way to put life and our decisions about how we spend our time into perspective"
Terrific Tuesday Thankfuls? nt
Posted by Krista on 4/17/2018, 6:17 am
Posted by Beverly on 4/17/2018, 11:09 am, in reply to "Terrific Tuesday Thankfuls? nt"
- I got the banking stuff untangled. I don't know why it stopped for me online. It wouldn't let me fix it. Finally, customer service saved the day |
- Mom had no pain laying down at the dentist
- got things straightened out for when Empire will come and fix the flooring
- doctor perscribed something for my tummy after I accidently ingested some of Murr's medicine. Thought it was my toothpaste. EEK
- I saw a groundhog today... I am not panicking, however. (so far)
friends, family, you all, fb,internet, cell, car works well
Posted by Sue on 4/17/2018, 10:49 am, in reply to "Terrific Tuesday Thankfuls? nt"
Friends and neighbors are already stopping by saying their "good-byes". Always a bittersweet time. |
While sitting in the garage yesterday with the door open, a beautiful silver/blue pit bull came wandering in. Fortunately, Bill could lock Sophie in the kitchen before she saw him. We checked our immediate area, and no one recognized him, so Bill put him in the car and drove around a bit. He found the owner, and the guy was most grateful! Happy ending....
Looking forward to watching game four of hockey tonight. If the Golden Knights win tonight, they gn on to the next round of play. If not, there are still 3 more games to play. It's the best of 7.
Both of us are getting hair cuts today. I'm getting mine cut shorter than usual....hope it looks OK.
I'm starting to feel beter....my mood has been improving a bit. Quite a ways to go, tho!
Glad the mood
Posted by Paula on 4/17/2018, 11:59 am, in reply to "A few"
Is improving. Do you have a sense of what's going on? I struggle with chronic depression...no fun!|
No, I don't think it's actual depression.....
Posted by Sue on 4/17/2018, 12:40 pm, in reply to "Glad the mood "
I've always had mood swings....and now it seems anxiety is kicking in. Up-down....round-and round! lol|
Posted by Cindyh on 4/17/2018, 10:13 am, in reply to "Terrific Tuesday Thankfuls? nt"
Starting to get better sleep after a steroid injection in my back. |
Coffee. Coffee. Coffee. 😀
So glad to have all you friends here. Going to make it a point to post more. Facebook is a big time suck to me if I let it be. And can be huge drama!
Shirley's back!!!! I've missed my friend so much
Time with my mom
Posted by Cindy on 4/17/2018, 8:54 am, in reply to "Terrific Tuesday Thankfuls? nt"
1. The dogs actually let me sleep till 6:45 this morning! |
2. Walking extra steps yesterday just by making a conscious effort to get up from my desk on the hour and making a couple of laps around the office.
3. Searching for and finding a Zumba for beginners on you tube that was fun to do increasing my steps even more!
4. The willingness to work the WW program!
5. An employer that is willing to work with me on trying to find a place in his business for one of my consumers!!
Cindy a ??
Posted by Cindy on 4/17/2018, 10:07 am, in reply to "My five..."
How do you like this year's Ww program as compared to last. It always confuses me when they keep adding more free food and keep changing it. Is it really any better ?? I think I lost better when it was points plus a few years back. +I think that's what it was called). Most points counted or you had the core plan. I wish I still had those materials. Why oh why did I throw them away. Thinking about going back more than anything because I miss my we friends and it would be ME time |
I like it so far...
Posted by Cindy on 4/17/2018, 8:07 pm, in reply to "Cindy a ??"
I think exercise is important and I havenít been doing much of it, so I am trying to kick it up a notch and move more! |
Re: Terrific Tuesday Thankfuls? nt
Posted by Paula on 4/17/2018, 8:29 am, in reply to "Terrific Tuesday Thankfuls? nt"
Having the support of you guys when I was shouting out yesterday! |
Made it through yesterday. I have to let myself be ok with using the bonus points when I need them. Came to work totally unprepared with food. Will go to the cafeteria and get something for lunch
Space heater. We have a window ac/heater in my office but I sit by drafty windows so the space heater helps especially in the morning.
They increased the job offer but I sent her back one more time to explain why I want more. Will take it at what they offered but am worth more
Ask yourself "Am I sure?"
Posted by Krista on 4/17/2018, 8:52 am, in reply to "Re: Terrific Tuesday Thankfuls? nt"
Before you accept, ask yourself if you are sure. Weigh out the pros and cons, Paula. I know you will but make sure you are leaving for something significantly BETTER than your current job. |
You know what you're worth and you should also know by now, you get almost every job you apply for. If this isn't "the one", hold out for one that is.
Ditto what Krista said . . .
Posted by Sue on 4/17/2018, 10:42 am, in reply to "Ask yourself "Am I sure?""
You know you ARE worthy - - - |
Cinq Choses Pour Moi
Posted by Krista on 4/17/2018, 6:21 am, in reply to "Terrific Tuesday Thankfuls? nt"
1) started physio for my tingling arms and shoulder pain yesterday. She did a lot of testing, some heat with the tens machine on my back and gave me an exercise to start with. Also taped my shoulders back. Second appointment on Friday. |
2) Blue Cross covered 70% - I was expecting less so that was a nice surprise
3) teaching NewBody for Jill this morning to a great group of women who are so much fun, enthusiastic and mostly my age or older
4) massage this afternoon ($20) at the business college. I get the same student each time (Sam) and she is excellent. She graduates in July so I wanna use her while I can!
5) bootcamp (Abs and Buns) starts tonight. I've missed the last 2 bootcamps due to injuries but I'm signed on for this one. Looking forward to getting back into it
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]