Friends Supporting Friends
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]
The easiest way to avoid regrets is to ask yourself this question, "If not now, when?" It's a powerful way to put life and our decisions about how we spend our time into perspective"
Gratefuls for Saturday.
Posted by Beverly on 4/21/2018, 8:53 am
Posted by Sue on 4/21/2018, 10:32 am, in reply to "Gratefuls for Saturday."
Went to Green Valley Ranch Casino last night to say our good-byes to friends and the cocktail gals. Had a fun night...even walked out with $10 of their money. A nice ending... |
Our friend, Chrissy, from across the street came over and hung out with us for a few hours in the afternoon. We haven't seen much of her lately, because she's haveing her kitchen remodeled. Gonna miss that gal!
Watching Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune at night. We have a ball showing off how dumb we are!! lol It's especially fun when Scott's here.
A week from today, we'll be leaving Tucumcari, New Mexico, and heading for Rolla, Missouri, where we'll spend night 2 of our road trip. We love Rolla....the motel has a train track nearby, and we can hear the train whistles all night. Love that sound. That's also where we usually see our first Cardinal for the season.
Talked with our friends, Mike & Jane, and they siad they's seen a Robin in their yard....just hanging around their patio. We've never seen a Robin in Vegas....ever! Robins are Michigan's state bird. Cool!
Posted by Krista on 4/21/2018, 11:28 am, in reply to "A few"
Love that sound too |
Love reading ALL your grats, Sue. Safe travels!
Posted by Beverly on 4/21/2018, 9:01 am, in reply to "Gratefuls for Saturday."
- beautiful bright sunny morning |
- went to eating disorder center yesterday... it's scary because you don't diet or try to lose weight. I will go back for another appointment
- tomorrow is Fireside Tales.
- so many ways to calm a stomach ache
- Mom has many 'good days' lately. Rachel is doing so well. Barbara had spurs in her hip now. She never gets a break from her health issues. I am always supportive to everyone
- a few weeks ago I accidentally started to brush my teeth with Murray's face chemo cream. Called poison control and they said if I am not throwing up, it should be OK. I never did throw up... but have had a stomach since. My doctor told me some meds to take... still tummy. ache. Enough is enough!!
friends, family, you all, fb, internet, cell, car works well
Don't know what the thankful is ...
Posted by Krista on 4/21/2018, 5:30 pm, in reply to "mine"
... for the poisoning but I hope you're ok! Promise you'll follow up with doc? That's really serious! |
Break a leg tomorrow!
Posted by Sue on 4/21/2018, 10:34 am, in reply to "mine"
What a terrible experience. Hope you're feeling better soon.|
Thanks so much.nt
Posted by Beverly on 4/21/2018, 12:52 pm, in reply to "Wow Beverly"
Oh my goodness!!
Posted by Paula on 4/21/2018, 9:25 am, in reply to "mine"
Did you swallow any of it? That must have been awful!! |
I did swallow a little bit...
Posted by Beverly on 4/21/2018, 12:53 pm, in reply to "Oh my goodness!!"
I've had a tummy ache since. What or if I have to do more for my tummy.|
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]