Friends Supporting Friends
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]
The easiest way to avoid regrets is to ask yourself this question, "If not now, when?" It's a powerful way to put life and our decisions about how we spend our time into perspective"
Gratefuls for Tuesday.
Posted by Beverly on 5/1/2018, 7:11 am
Posted by Beverly on 5/1/2018, 10:29 am, in reply to "Gratefuls for Tuesday."
- made the right desicion today - not going to the pool with a rotten cold. |
- we will have spring this week
- still thinking of Maya's fun birthday party
- starting to think about the plant swap - every year we take out one garden. LOL
- I've made wonderful friends via fb & internet
- friends, family, you all, fb, internet, cell, car works well
Posted by Sue - Pegs on 5/1/2018, 9:00 am, in reply to "Gratefuls for Tuesday."
We arrived home Sunday around 6pm. It was a good trip.....boring and uneventful! So happy to be back in Michigan. |
Kari and the kids came to the cottage early Sunday....did some cleaning and brought dinner for Bill & I and also some food essentials (bread, milk, eggs, lunch meat, etc. So grateful for that daughter of ours.
Sophie is in heaven with the big yard to romp in. She just roams from one end to the other sniffing and snorting at every little spot. She loves chasing the birds, ducks, squirrels and BOATS! lol
We're all unpacked and mostly settle in. Got the road-side of the yard all cleaned up yesterday. Lots of dead leaves to be raked and old flowers/bushes to be cut back. Today, we plan to start on the lake-side of the yard. That's going to take several days. Our backs are sore already. We have to pace ourelves. lol Gettin' old is for the birds!!!
Getting to see our neighbors and friends and chit-chatting with them. We've missed them. Lots of great folks at the lake....
SO HAPPY TO BE HOME!!!!
Posted by Krista on 5/1/2018, 11:44 am, in reply to "A few"
Glad you're home as well and had a safe trip. |
Cinq Choses Pour Moi
Posted by Krista on 5/1/2018, 7:38 am, in reply to "Gratefuls for Tuesday."
1) payday! Ray and I both get paid today |
2) $20 massage this afternoon
3) vented to my friend Chris last night about the on-going health issues. She's been down the same road with her hamstring - tried everything including referral to pain specialist and really no lasting results. Not happy about that but it was good to talk to someone who understands
4) Tim Horton's gift cards - one of Ray's customers brings them to him often and they get passed on to me
5) how pleased I am with the keto diet and it's results for me and so many other friends here in SJ
Beverly where are yours?
Posted by Krista on 5/1/2018, 8:53 am, in reply to "Cinq Choses Pour Moi"
Hope you're feeling better!|
Posted by Beverly on 5/1/2018, 10:15 am, in reply to "Beverly where are yours?"
you talked with Chris. It's so good to have someone to share a frustration. Someone who can give you a real hug at the end.|
I got sidetracked!! Thanks for missing me.
Posted by Beverly on 5/1/2018, 10:03 am, in reply to "Beverly where are yours?"
Stomach is so so. |
Now I have a rotten head cold from my darling children. LOL
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]