Friends Supporting Friends
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]
The easiest way to avoid regrets is to ask yourself this question, "If not now, when?" It's a powerful way to put life and our decisions about how we spend our time into perspective"
Hump Day Grats! What are YOU thankful for today? nt
Posted by Krista on 5/9/2018, 6:43 am
Posted by Gina on 5/10/2018, 3:49 am, in reply to "Hump Day Grats! What are YOU thankful for today? nt"
I am thankful for: |
-All the love you guys gave me in my post!! Thank you!!
-My husband is so sweet and caring! He went and bought me avacados and sweet potatoes!! Lol!! What a thoughtful man!
-Paula gets to go to Italy again!!! Yay!!!!
-I was thinking how long I have been here at the blue board and it was right after I had my 2nd youngest so about 17 years I have known you ladies!!!!
-I started having hot flashes!! . So my thankful is FANS to cool me off at night!! And hopefully no more monthly “visitor”!!!!!
Posted by Beverly on 5/9/2018, 5:25 pm, in reply to "Hump Day Grats! What are YOU thankful for today? nt"
- spring weather |
- Murray went to the doctor - she said he has acute bronchittis. He's on limited work... basic rest for a few day. Grateful I finally got him to the doctor
- SIL Nancy is coming tomorrow to help in the garden, etc
- tummy meds helping some
- It's fun to boss Murray around - for the fun of it... reminding him he's on rest time for his lungs.
friends, family, you all, fb, internet, cell, car works well
Posted by Paula on 5/9/2018, 9:31 am, in reply to "Hump Day Grats! What are YOU thankful for today? nt"
Winding down my goodbyes |
5 months from tonight I'll be at La Scala in Milan for an Opera performance
I play 4 people on WWFs. I usually lose to.2 of them but I beat each of them in the last game I played with each...sentence makes no sense!
Sleeping better when I eat less.
Down 14.5 pounds
before you know it... at the opera!!!
Posted by Beverly on 5/9/2018, 4:49 pm, in reply to "Mine"
I am so proud and happy about your weight loss|
Love them all ...
Posted by Krista on 5/9/2018, 10:23 am, in reply to "Mine"
... but I gotta say 5 months (WOOHOO!) and 14.5 lbs are STELLAR ones!|
Correction 15.5 pounds
Posted by Paula on 5/9/2018, 4:37 pm, in reply to "Love them all ..."
Cinq Choses Pour Moi
Posted by Krista on 5/9/2018, 6:47 am, in reply to "Hump Day Grats! What are YOU thankful for today? nt"
1) taught to an amazing bunch of ladies yesterday. There were about 35 of them and they're just wonderful women. Most are my age or older and they work hard, have fun, and are so glowing in their happiness for my weight loss |
2) enjoyed my massage yesterday. Next one isn't til 22nd since I'll be working at the radio starting tomorrow
3) seeing Gina post yesterday YAY!
4) sharing a Sept / now pic taken at the gym on Facebook and all the positive comments. (I'm lapping up all the love, gotta admit it!)
5) MRI dept called from hospital yesterday so I'm hoping I will have an appointment soon (trying to find out more about cervical spine issue and hoping to locate pinched nerve)
I never tire of hearing happy weight stories from you...
Posted by Beverly on 5/9/2018, 4:55 pm, in reply to "Cinq Choses Pour Moi"
Posted by Sue on 5/9/2018, 8:34 am, in reply to "Cinq Choses Pour Moi"
Being back in Michigan....I love being HOME! |
Bill, the kids, grands and Sophie.....my world - -
Ice cold Bud-Light when I'm feeling down in the dumps....
The yard is starting to look really nice.....almost planting time.
A great Farmer's Market that's only about 20 minutes away. That's where we'll buy most of our summer plants....flowers and vegetables.
We lived in Holt, Mi for 23 years.
Posted by Beverly on 5/9/2018, 4:51 pm, in reply to "A few"
In What part of Michigan do you live.|
We live in White Lake, MI., Beverly
Posted by Sue on 5/10/2018, 1:50 pm, in reply to "We lived in Holt, Mi for 23 years."
on Pontiac Lake which is about half hour from the city of Pontiac....we're approximately 1 hour west of Detroit....I'm not familiar with Holt...is that northern Michigan.|
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]