Friends Supporting Friends
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]
The easiest way to avoid regrets is to ask yourself this question, "If not now, when?" It's a powerful way to put life and our decisions about how we spend our time into perspective"
Posted by shirley on 5/13/2018, 8:15 am
Posted by Cindy on 5/13/2018, 7:03 pm, in reply to "sunday gratefuls"
1. Remembering my sweet mom today. |
2. Lazy day at home. Not much going on.
3.One of my peony bushes bloomed! So pretty and fragrant.
4. A husband who loves me!
5. A program that works and the willingness to work it! I canít believe I am finally in the 240ís! Still a ways to go, but I feel so hopeful!
Posted by Beverly on 5/13/2018, 10:11 am, in reply to "sunday gratefuls"
- Mom came over for burgers on the grill... another Mother's Day celebration |
- finally talked to my sister - yay
- Rachel (other mother) has been very thoughtful
- texting - it's nice to know what's going on with my family. The younger generation doesn't use the phone much
- saw my back door neighbor... had a good visit
- plant swap next Saturday
friends, family, you all, fb, internet, cell, car works well
Posted by Paula on 5/13/2018, 9:35 am, in reply to "sunday gratefuls"
Didn't die yesterday after cutting the front yard. It was so hot and the humidity was so high and, along with the mowing, I was bending over to pick up branches and sticks from the last storm. It took about an hour but I was totally done for the rest of the day.The heat and humidity just killed me. I have to remind myself that, even though I can do it, I am still a 63 y/o woman who is 100 pounds overweight. I feel so overwhelmed with all I have to do outside and inside. My whole weekends are spent cleaning and working in the yard but I can't afford to pay someone to do it so will have to settle on seeing my yard and house done as best as I can do it. |
Jenee is meeting me at the hospital at 9:30. We are going to clean my offices out. Since I take the bus to work on work days, this will allow me to drive and park right in front of our part of the hospital and we can bring stuff down the elevator and to my car. I have one more week to go but won't really need anything anymore.
My mom and all she was to me.
Things blooming. I live on such a pretty street. Nothing fancy but everyone seems to love gardening and dogs...my kind of place...with woods and paths to the river at the end of my street.
My calendars with pics from my trips on them
Posted by shirley on 5/14/2018, 6:54 am, in reply to "Mine"
i have missed so much...did u change jobs|
Start new one next Monday. Still with the hospital. nt
Posted by Paula on 5/14/2018, 10:42 am, in reply to "paula"
Posted by Sue on 5/13/2018, 9:52 am, in reply to "Mine"
It's Mother's Day and I get to celebrate with my kiddies and family. It's the first time in many years that we've been able to celebrate on the actual holiday. |
The beautiful basket of purple flowers given to me by a neighbor for Mother's Day. She said I've been like a mother to her all these 20 years.....awwww!
Our Sophie.....she's so enjoying life at the lake.
We've had rain for 3 days....and everything is GREEN!!!! Love it after living on the desert for 7 months.
Scott is going to show us a few easy/simple exercises to do with hand weights....and also bringing us protein powder to add to our diets. It seems both Bill and I are losing muscle...and that's not good. So, we're having lessons. lol
Cinq Choses Pour Moi
Posted by Krista on 5/13/2018, 8:46 am, in reply to "sunday gratefuls"
1) a delicious keto breakfast - 2 cups of coffee with cream and sugar twin, 5 (!!) slices of bacon, 2 eggs scrambled up with 2 oz cheese |
2) teaching at the gym at noon
3) going to be a nice day here - 17C later this afternoon so I hope to be outside on the deck reading and baking
4) up a couple of lbs since eating my pb cups (treat) but that's ok as I'm still 166 and that's comfortable (170 is my hard stop for any gain)
5) working at the radio station all week - tomorrow through Saturday, off Sunday and then back again Monday. I have a blast there!
Posted by shirley on 5/13/2018, 8:21 am, in reply to "sunday gratefuls"
gala apples |
peace of mind
church this morning, and pam picking me up
a full week ahead
my vision of what my patio will be like when i am done. hoping to find some good yard sales so i can do this inexpensively. wants it homey and inviting...for me. my personal space.
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]