Friends Supporting Friends
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]
The easiest way to avoid regrets is to ask yourself this question, "If not now, when?" It's a powerful way to put life and our decisions about how we spend our time into perspective"
hump day thankfuls
Posted by shirley on 5/16/2018, 6:09 am
Posted by Beverly on 5/16/2018, 11:41 am, in reply to "hump day thankfuls"
- storytelling yesterday was GREAT. I had a scratchy voice but was able to project it. Kids had fun. One lady said I was the best storyteller she has heard. Made me feel good. |
- rain keeps the garden happy
- taking mom to CVS - we laughed... I can't pick out her lipstick. LOL
- Mike and Meg got a text from Maya's friend, Iyla's mom. Apparently at girl scouts the girls got a goodie bag for selling cookies. Iyla was sick and didn't get her cookie order in time. So Iyla got no goodie bag. And started crying. Apparently Maya went right over to her and offered to share goodies with Iyla. She tried to comfort her and said she would draw a picture for Iyla the day at school...... That little sweetie has quite the heart, kindness and a lot of compassion. So glad the Mom told Mike & Meg. I am so proud of her. (Frankly, the GS leaders should have given her a goodie bag too.!!)
- Murray is feeling much better. His acute broncittis is much better since taking an antibiotic and prednisone. Grateful
Friends, family, you all, fb, internet, cell, car works well.
Cinq Choses Pour Moi
Posted by Krista on 5/16/2018, 6:46 am, in reply to "hump day thankfuls"
1) wildly busy day but all things I love - Body Pump this morning, shower and off to work at station 11-3, then teaching NewBody tonight |
2) Ray is off both Saturday and Sunday this weekend (he's been working weekends since Jan helping a friend) so we are looking forward to that. (I'm only off Sunday but that's better than nothing!)
3) putting some more money down on the house in the next couple of weeks. We should be down to about $13K then. As soon as that's paid, Ray can consider retirement - he is only 58 though
4) got a new personal hand held ultra-sound into from Amazon. Will try it tonight and let you know what I think! Hoping it will help with all my aches and pains
5) all of you
Posted by shirley on 5/16/2018, 6:24 am, in reply to "hump day thankfuls"
going to bed early and getting up early...i love early mornings |
being back with all of you
organizing my home...little by little
a baby in the family...my niece jaime in south carolina had a baby girl 8 months ago and i adore her. anneslee is so beautiful and has brought a lot of joy into the family. a baby sure does change everything. grateful for her.
aldi k cups. dirt cheap and surprisingly good.
threw away all my too big panties yesterday...well, not throw away but giving them away. my bum is still big so hopefully i will be able to wear the medium ones that i am saving, soon. i held on to the big ones just in case i gained but i am not going to do that. also got rid of my too big clothes. they were my excuse to overeat and have clothes just in case. what i have now are clothes that fit better. grateful for progress.
accepting myself just as i am...hanging skin and wrinkles and gray hair...it is who i am. and i am actually ok with that finally. i actually felt pretty to myself on sunday. not beautiful in most peoples eyes, but i was ok with who i am now. progress.
all of you...love you so much.
Love reading all these
Posted by Krista on 5/16/2018, 6:42 am, in reply to "mine"
and glad you're back "home" with us too.|
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]