Friends Supporting Friends
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]
The easiest way to avoid regrets is to ask yourself this question, "If not now, when?" It's a powerful way to put life and our decisions about how we spend our time into perspective"
It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday! Grats?? nt
Posted by Krista on 8/31/2018, 6:56 am
Posted by Beverly on 8/31/2018, 6:03 pm, in reply to "It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday! Grats?? nt"
- went to knee doc... I have 'water on the knee'. We will work on healing it in different ways. I got a new brace and some different ideas. |
- it's so beautiful outside today
- college football starts tonight: Michigan State v U of Utah.
- they have figured it out.. my cousin Lou has a severe case of mono. He has a cancer mass in his kidney... they are waiting 6 months to check it again. (which I think is crazy.)
- I am loving my fossils
friends, family, you all, fb, internet, cell, car
Just wanted to say
Posted by Cindyh on 9/1/2018, 6:31 am, in reply to "me"
I hope you get comfort with your knee. Thinking of you|
Re: It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday! Grats?? nt
Posted by Paula on 8/31/2018, 1:37 pm, in reply to "It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday! Grats?? nt"
All the core values the country is being reminded of via McCain's funeral |
Trip 5 weeks from Monday
Charlie...he is such a sweetie even though he so much work and money. Who cares?
My pretty hummingbird coffee mug
Your coffee mug
Posted by Cindyh on 9/1/2018, 6:30 am, in reply to "Re: It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday! Grats?? nt"
I love hummingbirds. My favorite mug is my camping one then my owls. Isn't it odd how we find comfort in our morning coffee mug. What does that say??? 💖|
Posted by Sue on 8/31/2018, 8:08 am, in reply to "It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday! Grats?? nt"
Going grocery shopping this morning....always something I enjoy. |
Krista's getting her knee replacement SOON!!!!
My new laptop.....I'm learning to use it.....so much faster than the old computer.
BILL ---- the main man in my life for almost 56 years. Thank You, Lord.
Kari and Katie both got haircuts and highlights.....pics look fabulous, and I'll see for myself tomorrow...
Good friends who understand me....It's not easy, I know.
Good friends who understand you
Posted by Cindyh on 9/1/2018, 6:29 am, in reply to "A few"
What a blessing! I moved away from my friends when I moved to John. Only an hour and a half. And I mainly did things with my best friend. We still meet for dinner every couple of months and talk on the phone every week or two but it isn't enough. I need to reach out to her more. I just told her that. |
Re: A few
Posted by Paula on 8/31/2018, 1:33 pm, in reply to "A few"
Love knowing so many of you have strong marriages...you two. Krista and Ray, Cindy and Ken, Bev and Murray, the other Cindy and her Murray. |
Wish I could have been in that club but, you know, I'm really ok with where I'm at!
Posted by Beverly on 8/31/2018, 5:56 pm, in reply to "Re: A few"
you are absolutely fine as you are... any which way things turn out. I am on Team Paula.|
Cinq Choses Pour Moi
Posted by Krista on 8/31/2018, 6:59 am, in reply to "It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday! Grats?? nt"
1) this time next week my knee replacement surgery will be BEHIND me! Holy Cow! |
2) didn't need any extra pain meds yesterday at all. Took Tylenol at lunch, Advil at supper and my "regular"meds. Didn't need to use the Dilaudid
3) meeting gym friends for coffee this morning
4) had to sell my Keith Urban tickets. Concert is Sept 12 (too soon after surgery) but I'm thrilled my friend Aaron wanted them and paid exactly what they cost me. Show is sold out!
5) hadn't started to teach my new class yet so it won't be an impact to my 2 gyms. One manager has already written back and is very happy for me - haven't heard from the other yet.
So happy for you
Posted by Cindyh on 9/1/2018, 6:26 am, in reply to "Cinq Choses Pour Moi"
You will be glad when it's over Krista. Sorry about the concert. Many prayers for you!! |
Posted by Paula on 8/31/2018, 1:27 pm, in reply to "Cinq Choses Pour Moi"
Lap band out....check |
So happy its moving forward!!
Posted by Krista on 8/31/2018, 5:29 pm, in reply to "That's wonderful!"
I am just so happy that the knee will be DONE by this time next week !|
Posted by Beverly on 8/31/2018, 5:55 pm, in reply to "Thanks Paula"
what a line up!! I am so happy and thrilled for you & grateful for the timing!!!|
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]