Friends Supporting Friends
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]
The easiest way to avoid regrets is to ask yourself this question, "If not now, when?" It's a powerful way to put life and our decisions about how we spend our time into perspective"
Sunday Grats - what are YOU blessed with today? nt
Posted by Krista on 10/28/2018, 9:16 am
Posted by Cindy on 10/28/2018, 12:46 pm, in reply to "Sunday Grats - what are YOU blessed with today? nt"
1. A beautiful fall morning! Iím sitting at my kitchen table with the patio doors open listening to my wind chimes and drinking coffee. Such a sunny, beautiful day God has given us! |
2. Seeing my niece and her family from New York! (Pic above) It was the first time seeing the baby and both little girls are so precious!
3. A plan that works and the willingness to work it!
4. My doctor put me back on Meloxicam. I was on it many years ago for arthritic aches and pains, and had to go off due to the cost (insurance wouldnít cover it). But now it has been long enough and it is covered on the lowest tier of my coverage so I could get a months worth for $7.08! Love that! Works great on my aching hip!
5. A day to spend with Ken. Love this man of mine!
may I ask ...
Posted by Lianne on 10/28/2018, 8:34 pm, in reply to "My five..."
here do you live? |
No patio doors open here in Connecticut
just too cold : )
Glad to hear about the med.
its a crying shame if a med can help you but the manufacturer or insurance company make it unaffordable.
I live in Kansas....
Posted by Cindy on 10/29/2018, 12:13 am, in reply to "may I ask ..."
Hutchinson to be exact! It was in the 60ís today and just gorgeous outside! I bet Connecticut is a beautiful state to live in! |
Posted by Paula on 10/28/2018, 9:58 am, in reply to "Sunday Grats - what are YOU blessed with today? nt"
Wonderful trip...haven't had the time to really process it yet. Way bad jet lag yesterday but starting to feel human today. |
Paid the whole trip off this morning. Saved well for it.
The job finally posted for my last job. I sent in my application yesterday.......now, we see what happens. I want to go back so badly.
Animals happy to see me...but back to same-old-same-old. Roxy with diarrhea this morning; Charlie vomiting; Charlie peeing on his pads...my animal life is not easy.
Posted by Cindy on 10/29/2018, 12:16 am, in reply to "Mine"
To have you back home with us! Love that you travel, but it always feels better when one of my FSF sisters gets back home safe! (Sorry, itís the mom in me!) |
Love that you have applied for that job! I hope you get some good news soon! And I love you have your trip paid off already! Way to go! Thatís awesome!
I am sure your fur babies were so happy to see mama back home!
God bless you...
Posted by Lianne on 10/28/2018, 8:38 pm, in reply to "Mine"
you are a good animal mother...all of that can be very stressful I am sure. its obvious you love them very much. |
I hope you hear about the job and that it all
works out the way you want it soon.
keep us posted.
Posted by Krista on 10/28/2018, 10:57 am, in reply to "Mine"
Glad to hear your trip was wonderful! Glad to hear about the job posting and your application. When does the job "close"? |
Sorry to hear about the animal family
Cinq Choses Pour Moi
Posted by Krista on 10/28/2018, 9:18 am, in reply to "Sunday Grats - what are YOU blessed with today? nt"
1) Beverly's Mom getting some answers and some help |
2) a husband who is the Energizer Bunny! He worked for a couple yesterday for 10 hours and they paid him $300! (Should have been $250 but they obviously tip well!)
3) my new knee - still gets swollen a bit at night and there's tightness sure but 6 weeks out and walking without issue and back to class? Wow. I'm pleased!
4) will have shoulder/bicep shoulder hopefully in January and get the rest of my "issues" resolved
5) paydays from the gym and radio will be great this week as I've clocked quite a few hours including 2 remotes.
I hope you are feeling better..
Posted by Lianne on 10/28/2018, 8:44 pm, in reply to "Cinq Choses Pour Moi "
I know you had a lot of issues and have suffered a lot. You are way too young for that crap. |
I am nearly 8 months out from my knee surgery and some days it still swells some and if I stay one position too long (after sleeping) it will be tight.
But the awful pain I had before the operation is gone and that is good enough for me.
January will be here before you know it and you will rock that the way you rocked this..it is just in your DNA : ) and your positive attitude.
Good to hear that things are moving along so well.
Posted by Paula on 10/28/2018, 9:53 am, in reply to "Cinq Choses Pour Moi "
I am stunned that they are allowing you to do squats and stuff so soon after surgery but, damn, good for you!!! I do think things have improved a lot since I had mine done 13 years ago...That bodes well for when I have to have them done again. The ones I have are supposed to last up to 15 years but, so far, no problems!|
Posted by Krista on 10/28/2018, 10:56 am, in reply to "Good to hear that things are moving along so well."
He gave me the heads up with no restrictions at all other than to listen to my body. Mine should be good for 25 years so way longer than I hope to continue teaching |
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]