Friends Supporting Friends
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]
The easiest way to avoid regrets is to ask yourself this question, "If not now, when?" It's a powerful way to put life and our decisions about how we spend our time into perspective"
Posted by shirley on 11/5/2018, 3:10 am
Posted by Cindy on 11/6/2018, 1:52 am, in reply to "Monday gratitudes"
1. Ken got his colonoscopy done this morning. Had 2 polyps which they removed and a couple of areas they are going to biopsy, but the doctor said he didnít think anything looked bad. We will get the results next Monday. |
2. My colonoscopy is scheduled for the 19th. Ken and I both had gone the 5 years they suggested from our last ones, so we were due to get them this year. Hate the prep, but know this is an important test.
3. Productive day at work once I got in. I was Kenís driver, so I didnít get to work until 11.
4. The beautiful fall days we have been having! Usually fall doesnít stick around too long, but this year we are getting some extra beautiful days!
5. My best friend Kim. I love her so much!
Posted by Krista on 11/6/2018, 8:26 am, in reply to "My five..."
Hope the polyps testing all goes well. Is it possible that's been leading to Ken's issues? How is he doing now? |
Sending love thoughts and prayers for both of you my dear friend!
I donít think it...
Posted by Cindy on 11/6/2018, 9:13 am, in reply to "Polyps"
Is what has been causing his problems. Just not sure. He really thinks he has an ulcer. I am calling the dr today and seeing about getting him in. He may have to have an upper GI scope to check out his stomach. I will keep you posted! Thanks for asking about him! |
I give ...
Posted by Krista on 11/6/2018, 12:39 pm, in reply to "I donít think it..."
I give a rat's ass |
Posted by Lianne on 11/5/2018, 2:05 pm, in reply to "Monday gratitudes"
had a great weekend with my grandkids God how I love them. |
My daughter and her family have been renting since Spring and may have found a house they like enough to buy. So happy.
I love the few things I have bought the grandkids for Christmas.
Going to see the Doobie Brothers on Sunday with my sister and her boyfriend. Looking forward to getting out!
We gained an hour (grateful) so why I am I so tired..oh maybe because my grandson got me up at 5 am because he thought it was 6 am...yawn.
Cinq Choses Pour Moi
Posted by Krista on 11/5/2018, 10:31 am, in reply to "Monday gratitudes"
1) had a great time at the concert last night - got to meet both Tim Hicks and Madeline Merlo. They are both huge Canadian country singers that we play at our station. |
2) enjoyed a delicious meal at "The Keg" with Ray, Julie and Trevor (friends of mine - I sang at thei wedding about 10 years ago)
3) off today - it was really late by the time we got home and into bed so I slept in 'til after 930 and that felt great
4) getting my hair permed on Wednesday by my friend / hairdresser Darlene
5) work at the gym on Thursday night (4:30 - 10 pm) and bought new sketchers sneakers that I am hoping will help with the sore feet
Posted by Sue on 11/5/2018, 10:28 am, in reply to "Monday gratitudes"
Lots and lots of football over the weekend.....several wins! |
Had a long chat with my half-sister, Cindy.....all's well with her.
Managed to get all the clocks set to the right time....always a challenge.
Beautiful Autumn weather....love this time of year.
My hair is growing back.....not too short any longer....lookin' good.
Posted by shirley on 11/5/2018, 3:16 am, in reply to "Monday gratitudes"
a great shower |
fun with friends eating out yesterday
church music was incredible
good sermon by billy
family and friends
all your gratitudes
bill got a car he can afford
paula's job is looking hopeful
krista is teaching again
Not teaching yet :)
Posted by Krista on 11/5/2018, 10:38 am, in reply to "mine"
I did a couple of tracks but I'm not ready to teach yet but thanks Shirley. Maybe I should "take the plunge" and just go for it. After the shoulder surgery, I'll need months to recover from that so I'm thinking maybe I should try to get back to it for the next 6 weeks when I can. Maybe you're the nudge I need |
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]