Friends Supporting Friends
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]
The easiest way to avoid regrets is to ask yourself this question, "If not now, when?" It's a powerful way to put life and our decisions about how we spend our time into perspective"
Posted by shirley on 11/6/2018, 6:40 am
Posted by Beverly on 11/6/2018, 5:55 pm, in reply to "Tuesday's gratitudes"
no rain today... predicted today on election day |
murray built some things for the front of the house. They look nice
saved seeds from cosmos
medicine that helps
friends, family, you all, fb, cell. web, car
Posted by Paula on 11/6/2018, 7:42 pm, in reply to "ME"
Send me some Cosmo seeds and we will have a 1-way plant swap!!!!|
Posted by Beverly` on 11/6/2018, 8:37 pm, in reply to "Aha!"
Posted by Lianne on 11/6/2018, 5:17 pm, in reply to "Tuesday's gratitudes"
I voted...I cried when I got handed my ballot as Ive always voted with Rich but I went. |
My daughter she is the BEST.
help tomorrow with the gazebo if it finally stops raining
Got a growth on my neck biopsied today. The doctor
thinks it will be fine. Im just glad I could have it checked.
My warm safe little house. I am always happy to be here at the end of the day.
Posted by shirley on 11/7/2018, 3:32 am, in reply to " Tuesday's gratitudes"
i hope your biopsy results are good. i'm sure they will be even though its scary to have a biopsy done. i have been there.|
Posted by Krista on 11/6/2018, 5:40 pm, in reply to " Tuesday's gratitudes"
I'm sure "firsts" will always be hard. I'm glad you have a wonderful daughter, that you have some help with the gazebo and hope all goes well with biopsy!|
Re: Tuesday's gratitudes
Posted by Paula on 11/6/2018, 1:08 pm, in reply to "Tuesday's gratitudes"
Bill to manage vet apts |
Ortho appt for my foot a week from today. It hurts like hell
Too busy to just sit here and hate this job today
Cool house, warm comforter, cozy cats
Maybe an increase in sanity after the elections today
Posted by Krista on 11/6/2018, 1:23 pm, in reply to "Re: Tuesday's gratitudes"
Hey Paula - honest question here as a Canadian I don't understand. What is the vote for today? Are there officials being elected anywhere? What COULD happen based on the outcome? Anything to Trump?|
Cinq Choses Pour Moi
Posted by Krista on 11/6/2018, 8:24 am, in reply to "Tuesday's gratitudes"
1) I had a "do nothing" day yesterday - didn't even go out anywhere. Enjoyable! |
2) heading to NewBody class at 9:45 this morning, then off to get some groceries and take a few items back to Old Navy
3) Java Moose. They are a local coffee shop. I bought some biogradeable "KCups" there and one had a burst in it when I used it. Emailed the business and they contacted me within hours and will offer full replacement bag. Great customer service! These are the folks that make the Java Jingle coffee that I loved
4) Hard to say this, but I am thankful that I am NOT teaching right now. Having gained back all the weight I lost last year, I don't think I would feel comfortable doing it. Being honest.
5) "a million little things" - anyone watching this new show? It's really good. Kind of like "This is Us" which is also great
Posted by Paula on 11/6/2018, 1:05 pm, in reply to "Cinq Choses Pour Moi"
Didn't know they are available! That's great...hate the idea of all that added plastic to this plastic-saturated world |
This is a local coffee maker
Posted by Krista on 11/6/2018, 1:18 pm, in reply to "Biodegradable K-cups?"
I've never seen them anywhere but from them.|
Shirley, where are yours? nt
Posted by Krista on 11/6/2018, 8:21 am, in reply to "Tuesday's gratitudes"
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]