Friends Supporting Friends
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]
The easiest way to avoid regrets is to ask yourself this question, "If not now, when?" It's a powerful way to put life and our decisions about how we spend our time into perspective"
monday's thanks list
Posted by shirley on 11/12/2018, 4:38 am
Posted by Lianne on 11/12/2018, 3:23 pm, in reply to "monday's thanks list"
Found the Advent calendars that the grandchildren love...happy as they weren't at the one store that usually carries them. |
Lunch and a drive with my youngest sister yesterday.
We had such a good time.
Starting to get chilly here..puts me in the holiday spirit.
playing games on the computer
books tv shows and all of the things that help me pass the time when needed
Posted by cindyh on 11/12/2018, 8:41 pm, in reply to "mine"
we love these calendars too.. such a wonderful memory..|
Posted by Sue on 11/12/2018, 12:21 pm, in reply to "monday's thanks list"
Our warm, cozy house....the wind is blowing like crazy this morning. |
Hot coffee feels so good on my sore throat. Trying to nip this cold in the bud...
Our SophieÖ.such a goofball. She didn't want to let Bill into bed last night....must have been to comfy to move. lol
Easy dinners.....haven't felt much like cooking this week..
coffee, just taking a poll :)
Posted by Cindyh on 11/12/2018, 8:41 pm, in reply to "A few"
hope you feel better soon Sue|
Yes, I make a pot
Posted by Sue on 11/13/2018, 10:19 am, in reply to "coffee, just taking a poll :)"
of regular Maxwell House coffee each morning, and we polish it off.. That's the end of the coffee for the day.|
Posted by Cindy on 11/12/2018, 11:26 am, in reply to "monday's thanks list"
1. A day off today due to Veterans Day. |
2. This board to come to. Love you ladies.
3. A nice breakfast of eggs and toast with a cup of coffee to start my day.
4. Itís cold out and the wind is blowing and there is a little snow on the ground, but I have a warm house and a car in the garage to get me where I need to go.
5. Finding more clothes in my closet that fit now that I am losing weight! Itís so nice to go shopping in there!
Posted by Krista on 11/12/2018, 12:08 pm, in reply to "My five..."
Love it!!!!!!!!!! Have a wonderful day Cindy! |
P.S. Keep the snow there, thanks!
Cinq Choses Pour Moi
Posted by Krista on 11/12/2018, 7:47 am, in reply to "monday's thanks list"
1) most people are off today in honour of Remembrance Day. Ray for example. Me, I'm working at the radio station while the full timers are off |
2) those who gave their lives for us in times of conflict and continue to be there today
3) ring cleaning cloths
4) pretty quiet week. I work today and then not 'til Friday at the gym
5) coffee - so many mornings, so many grats, but oh I do love thee!
lol, coffee again, me too nt
Posted by Cindyh on 11/12/2018, 8:39 pm, in reply to "Cinq Choses Pour Moi"
Posted by shirley on 11/12/2018, 4:41 am, in reply to "monday's thanks list"
early world news
heat - i don't take it for granted
how well cindy is doing
I agree on the coffee...
Posted by Cindy on 11/12/2018, 8:39 pm, in reply to "mine"
dont know what I would do without it|
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]