Friends Supporting Friends
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]
The easiest way to avoid regrets is to ask yourself this question, "If not now, when?" It's a powerful way to put life and our decisions about how we spend our time into perspective"
Posted by shirley on 11/24/2018, 3:27 am
Posted by Cindy on 11/24/2018, 12:33 pm, in reply to "Saturday's gratefuls"
1. A program that works and the willingness to work it! I am down 88.2 pounds. Iím getting ever so close to being down 90 pounds-but it is slow going. I am going to concentrate on eating more fruits and vegetables this week and see if I can push through that 90 pound loss mark! |
2. Taking an extra day off for the holidays. I have been off since Wednesday and have been relaxing. Love it!
3. My son Adam. He turns 35 today! Hard to believe my baby boy is that old. I love him so much.
4. A beautiful fall day out! Sun is shining! Itís supposed to get cold and snow tomorrow-but for today it is gorgeous out!
5. My sweet husband Ken. He is still feeling so crappy. I hope his medicine for his gastritis kicks in soon. Dr. said it could take up to a week for Ken to notice a difference. If it doesnít work he will have to go to an upper GI specialist. Please say a prayer that my guy can get some relief.
will pray for ken
Posted by shirley on 11/25/2018, 4:08 am, in reply to "My five..."
and i bet by christmas you will be in the 90s for a loss!! what are you going to do to celebrate 100 lbs gone. that is coming up soon!!|
Thank you Shirley for your prayers...
Posted by Cindy on 11/25/2018, 10:22 am, in reply to "will pray for ken"
Not sure what I will do at 100 pounds gone! But whatever I do, you know I will be sharing it with you guys! |
You always impress me girl
Posted by Lianne on 11/24/2018, 2:20 pm, in reply to "My five..."
you are doing such a good job. |
Do you know how long it has taken for you to lose the 88 pounds ?...of course it doesn't matter, I am just nosey.
My daughter (our only child) is 37. Where does
the time go?
So sorry to hear Ken isn't feeling well. We hurt when our family members hurt.
I will keep him in my prayers.
Yes, I know exactly how long...
Posted by Cindy on 11/24/2018, 11:04 pm, in reply to "You always impress me girl"
it has taken me! I started Weight Watchers on Feb. 15, 2016. So a little over 2 1/2 years now. Itís a slow process and if I worked out I know I would lose faster, but I am just now feeling good enough to start moving around more. Still not crazy about exercising! |
Not sure where the time goes-but it clearly goes by too quickly!
Thanks for keeping Ken in your prayers!
Posted by Krista on 11/24/2018, 1:03 pm, in reply to "My five..."
90 lbs. Wow. wow. wow. |
Happy Birthday to Adam!
Iíll get there...
Posted by Cindy on 11/24/2018, 11:05 pm, in reply to "Wow."
Posted by Paula on 11/24/2018, 11:11 am, in reply to "Saturday's gratefuls"
Appointment with chiro this morning. I haven't needed to see her for my back in a few months which is fantastic! I did read that they can help with Plantar Fascitis so I'm going to ask her about that. My foot is still not right and, over the past few days, the right side has been numb and tingly as well. THEN, yesterday,I was blowing leaves and got tangled up in the cord. I pitched forward-sure I was going to hit the driveway-but somehow caught my balance. Only problem that in the process of balancing myself, I sprang off the ball of my right foot and it exacerbated by 50% the pain in my foot. |
My photo book came this morning. It is so gorgeous. Seeing my trip photos blown up so big takes my breath away.
Rain held off and I got Charlie walked.
Going through old pics of my pets. If I can find ones I like, I think I am going to have photo Christmas ornaments made from them.
feel better, Paula...and
Posted by Lianne on 11/24/2018, 2:23 pm, in reply to "Mine"
what a smart idea making a book. |
it is always nice to look back and feel those feelings the trip evoked again.
Photo Book :)
Posted by Krista on 11/24/2018, 1:03 pm, in reply to "Mine"
Glad it brings you joy! |
Sorry to hear you are hurting still / again and sure hope the chiro can help.
Cinq Choses Pour Moi
Posted by Krista on 11/24/2018, 7:14 am, in reply to "Saturday's gratefuls"
1) lucky that I love my part time jobs as the next day I have off is ................ CHRISTMAS DAY! |
2) love being on the radio SO much! Heading in there today for my normal shift
3) scales still moving down even though I did have macaroni and some yogurt. Watching what I eat - mostly low carb but some other healthy choices
4) got a good bit of Christmas shopping done now. Got "Google Home Mini" for my aunt and Ray's 2 sisters
5) warmer today - we've been in a "deep freeze" last few days
Have a great weekend everyone!
I tell all of my friends and relatives
Posted by Lianne on 11/24/2018, 2:26 pm, in reply to "Cinq Choses Pour Moi"
how you are a radio DJ |
it is just so cool and you truly have the voice and personality for it.
warmer here today too...going to do few things
outside while I can : )
Posted by shirley on 11/24/2018, 3:36 am, in reply to "Saturday's gratefuls"
the first cup of coffee |
a good car
waking up hungry...may have not made the best choices but i didn't overeat.
call from camille, my prayer partner
it was nice to taste the decadent food at thanksgiving but i am grateful i don't eat those things all the time anymore. especially sweet potato casserole.
life and a new day
Much like the other girls
Posted by Lianne on 11/24/2018, 2:29 pm, in reply to "me"
I like how you appreciate the every day things that we can so easily take for granted. |
it helps me to realize how lucky I am when I don't feel so lucky.
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]