Friends Supporting Friends
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]
The easiest way to avoid regrets is to ask yourself this question, "If not now, when?" It's a powerful way to put life and our decisions about how we spend our time into perspective"
Posted by shirley on 11/26/2018, 3:34 am
Posted by Cindy on 11/27/2018, 12:51 am, in reply to "Monday's gratefuls"
Coming in here late! |
1. A productive day at work! I love my time off, but was ready to get back to work.
2. My positive attitude! You guys know how much I love my husband, but at times he gets in a mood and is so negative and down! I am so thankful that I am not like that!
3. Kenís middle daughter and our grandson came by to see him today. That always helps pick Kenís spirits up a bit.
4. Ken is finally starting to feel a little better. So thankful for that! Thank you all for your prayers, please keep them coming.
5. All you sweet ladies on this board. I love you all!
Paula? Lianne? Sue? CindyH? Cindy? Rachael? Gina?
Posted by Krista on 11/26/2018, 5:33 pm, in reply to "Monday's gratefuls"
Come out, come out wherever you are!|
Re: Paula? Lianne? Sue? CindyH? Cindy? Rachael? Gina?
Posted by Paula on 11/26/2018, 7:09 pm, in reply to "Paula? Lianne? Sue? CindyH? Cindy? Rachael? Gina?"
Sorry...crap mood. I have so much to be thankful for but can't stop brooding about the job. I cringe each morning when I know I have to go in |
As far as I know they haven't started interviewing. I did tell my coworker today that I can't take all her negativity all day long. It makes mine that much worse.
Got a shot in my foot today
Scanned pics of all my past pets and sent them in to be made.into Christmas ornaments
Baked a cake to binge on and threw 3/4 away.
Job, home, car, health
Hugs to you, Paula
Posted by Sue on 11/27/2018, 10:53 am, in reply to "How's your foot?"
I know the "mood" thingy....all too well - - Sorry you're having a dark time....|
Cinq Choses Pour Moi
Posted by Krista on 11/26/2018, 9:55 am, in reply to "Monday's gratefuls"
1) done my shift for today and have the rest of the day to relax. Worked 5:30 - 8:30 at the radio just answering calls and "operating" while the regular announcer was doing a remote from a food drive |
2) getting a good chunk of the Christmas shopping done. I honestly can't tell you exactly why but I just don't love Christmas
3) back on the air Tuesday and Thursday this week - LOVE IT!
4) 199.4. Still under 200 and right back on track. Didn't drink this weekend but did have mashed potatoes, chicken and gravy last night for supper which was delicious (even though not "on track")
5) Cooper - Ray sent me a pic (posted on FB) last night of Cooper relaxing while Ray was watching TV
Posted by shirley on 11/26/2018, 3:42 am, in reply to "Monday's gratefuls"
Beverly posted |
haven't gotten this stomach bug that so many others have
fresh, hot coffee
clothes that fit - have spent my whole life trying to lose down to whats in my closet or seeing that option fade as i gain. grateful to be maintaining.
family...thanksgiving was great
trying to think of Christmas gifts that are inexpensive but meaningful
terry coming down for 3 days after christmas and a week this spring
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]