Friends Supporting Friends
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]
The easiest way to avoid regrets is to ask yourself this question, "If not now, when?" It's a powerful way to put life and our decisions about how we spend our time into perspective"
Christmas Day gratefuls
Posted by shirley on 12/25/2018, 3:01 am
Christmas Day gratefuls
Posted by Delta on 12/26/2018, 1:47 am, in reply to "Christmas Day gratefuls"
The reason behind the holiday that we celebrate today even though we have turned it into a secular celebration. |
Being able to be on the go all day even though I hardly got any sleep last night.
My husband finally got his blood sugar to settle down. He went to bed before I did and went right to sleep. Just as I got to the bed he started calling for me and I knew his sugar was low. Usually, if it goes low at night he can get up and test it and take his glucose tabs beside the bed. It was so low he couldn't even sit up. That was kind of scary. It took until almost 5 o'clock to get it up to normal so we could go to bed.
Family able to get together today.
Getting to spend a few minutes here today with you ladies that mean so much to me. I have been trying to get this posted since this morning. Every time I start typing someone needs me. I guess it's always nice to be needed but it is almost midnight here and I'm bushed and finally getting to finish.
Posted by Cindy on 12/25/2018, 1:53 pm, in reply to "Christmas Day gratefuls"
1. The birth of baby Jesus. |
2. Going to Jessicas later today. I know what she is making for our meal and know what I am going to be eating.
3. The past five days off from work! I will only work 3 days this week and then will have a 4 day weekend and only work 3 days next week!
4. Setting my extra tv up in the living room on the main floor. We had to buy a new tv a few months ago, because ours went out, and since it was under warranty, it got fixed and was sent back to us. (We bought a new set because we are totally addicted to our tv, and didnít want to wait to get the other one back!) The repaired one has been sitting on the floor in the living room and I decided to get a cable box for it and get it set up. I can see it from my dining room table where I drink my coffee and love having it set up! Plus if Ken is watching something I donít want to watch, I can always watch that tv now! We live in a tri-level house, and spend the majority of our time downstairs, but it is nice to have this option for viewing!
5. Sunshine! It was so cloudy and grey outside yesterday. I am so glad the sun came out today!
Merry Christmas to you and yours! I love you ladies!
Posted by Sue on 12/25/2018, 10:56 am, in reply to "Christmas Day gratefuls"
Celebrating the Birth of Christ |
Neighbors sending over tons of our favorite home-made foods.
Talking with many family members and friends on the phone....love hearing their voices.
Reflecting on the past....
Having more than enough
This group each morning
It's a Merry Christmas for me and my loved ones
Posted by Paula on 12/25/2018, 10:22 am, in reply to "Christmas Day gratefuls"
A walk with Charlie this morning....brief but lovely...bright sunshine, a brisk 30 degree temp and lots of other dogs with owners saying 'Merry Christmas' to one another |
Netflix! What have I been missing? Stumbled on it on my TV menu last night and signed up for a 30-day free trial...Found "The Crown." May become a TV watcher after all
Playing around with photos from my trip. Don't like the collage I had made so looking at other options
Hopeful about the hospice job
Keep my house at 66 overnight and love sleeping under my comforter....Blake against my right hip; Gianni, either under the covers against my left side or on top of the comforter next to my left him....cat sandwich
Mine... Merry Christmas everyone!
Posted by Cindyh on 12/25/2018, 3:29 am, in reply to "Christmas Day gratefuls"
All my friends here. Love all of you |
My dear mom. Every day is harder and harder now. It is hard for both John and I to leave the house together. Hannah came tonight so we could go to Christmas Eve church
God. Grateful to God for everything.
Coffee. The only way to start my morning
All John's and my family. His is much bigger and I'm grateful for that. Much love.
Posted by shirley on 12/25/2018, 3:14 am, in reply to "Christmas Day gratefuls"
Merry Christmas y'all!!!!!! |
seeing and being with my family today
Terry coming tomorrow
very little pain
the chair i love to sit in next to the Christmas tree in the lobby
knowing i will lose what i have put on beginning tomorrow.
Cindy's encouraging post
Jesus. Thank you for everything you came for. Happy Birthday!!
my little tree
the grandkids...even though they are my nieces, they feel like my grands. They are growing up so fast.
my glasses have lasted for so long.
my computer is on the way out but is still alive. Getting the stuff on it put on a memory card next weekend. then i will have to buy a new one and learn windows 10. i currently have windows 8. so if i go missing, that is why.
merry christmas again to my fsf family. i love you all.
Posted by Cindyh on 12/25/2018, 3:23 am, in reply to "mine"
Have a wonderful day with your family Shirley! I am so happy you called. I was sitting with Mom and didn't have my phone in her room. I am so sorry I missed it. When is a good time of day to call back after Christmas? Andy will be here with family 26th -28 th I think. Love you my friend|
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]