Friends Supporting Friends
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]
The easiest way to avoid regrets is to ask yourself this question, "If not now, when?" It's a powerful way to put life and our decisions about how we spend our time into perspective"
Posted by Cindy on 1/23/2019, 9:03 am
Cinq Choses Pour Moi
Posted by Krista on 1/23/2019, 5:03 pm, in reply to "Wednesday gratitudes..."
1 - surgery done - all went well |
2 - amazing friends showing support
3 - pain is not too bad at all although on morphine for first few days
4 - Ray for taking care of me ♥
5 - all of you
I am glad that everything
Posted by Delta on 1/23/2019, 6:24 pm, in reply to "Cinq Choses Pour Moi"
went well and that you are not in too much pain. You are lucky that you got morphine. My daughter had a morphine pump after her surgery my husband had a different medication. She got much better pain control those first few days. I hope this is a turning point for you. |
Posted by Beverly on 1/23/2019, 4:49 pm, in reply to "Wednesday gratitudes..."
- Paula's last day.... yay!!!!! |
- Krista has come thru her surgery.
- Murray has been helpful during some sad times
- practice time before next performance
- good talk with Mike today. He is very helpful wading through all the financial things I am needing to do
- friends, familly, you all, fb, internet, cell, car
My Wednesday gratitudes...
Posted by Delta on 1/23/2019, 1:38 pm, in reply to "Wednesday gratitudes..."
Paula's last day. I hope it is more sweet than bitter. |
Hearing that it's "not too bad" for Krista and the ice and Morphine are helping.
Saw the gastro doc yesterday and he gave me some meds that really helped me before when I was on them and had very little side effects. Crossing my fingers that they work without side effects this time.
I think I am feeling somewhat better today from the medication reaction.
While my husband went with me to the doctor yesterday my daughter went to a name brand jeans store that had lost their lease. She scored for her and the boys. Ten pairs of $129 jeans for less than $20 a pair. Definitely more in her budget than usual. That brand has four styles she likes and she found 3 of them as well as the boys favorites instead of the ten-year-old styles that didn't sell when they were in things that most stores.
Posted by Sue on 1/23/2019, 11:16 am, in reply to "Wednesday gratitudes..."
Krista's surgery is behind her..... |
Paula is walking away from a job she hates....
Vegas weather remains spring-like...
My warm, cozy bed....love it!
The ability to "call the shots" regarding my life/lifestyle. I need not apologize or explain to anyone. It's MY life - - -
My Bill -- My Rock --
Posted by Paula on 1/23/2019, 10:40 am, in reply to "Wednesday gratitudes..."
Krista messaged me early this morning wishing me "happy last day.' She just this second said morphine ice are getting her through |
Said not too bad
Last day...some sadness but glad it's almost over.
Going to dinner with friends from my old job tonight.
Some people here are going to miss me. They think I could have made it work now.that Barbara is gone.
Can COBRA dental by itself which is good since I'm in the middle of dental work
Includes Krista update nt
Posted by Paula on 1/23/2019, 10:58 am, in reply to "Mine"
Posted by Cindy on 1/23/2019, 9:11 am, in reply to "Wednesday gratitudes..."
1. Krista has her surgery behind her. I am hoping we hear something this morning from Ray on how things went. |
2. Only a couple more months until Spring. It was so bitterly cold yesterday. I am looking forward to nicer weather.
3. A productive day at work yesterday.
4. A warm house that has an attached garage so I donít have to scrape ice off my windshield before work, and my remote start car! Such a nice thing!
5. That first and second cup of coffee in the morning. Soooo good.
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]