The Coeliac, D H and Gluten Free Message Board
[ Post a Response | The Coeliac, D H and Gluten Free Message Board ]
When posting messages that contain useful information please only use smilies at the start and end of the message to make it easier to copy it to the supplementary board. It is even more helpful if you post a copy of useful information on the supp board yourself.
Posted by HCM on 11/12/2017, 20:41:36
Had a pre-Christmas peruse in M&S today. Disappointed to see that their Free From section has been contracted down in size, and that I couldn't spot their delicious date and walnut crispbread/crackers, or the other variety which I think was cashew and rosemary?? Has anybody else seen them or have they sadly gone out of production? Still not forgiven them for discontinuing the lovely frangipane cake they used to do....
- Re: M&S - Marina 13/12/2017, 14:22:17
- Re: M&S - Mary (Inverclyde) 14/12/2017, 11:50:36
- Re: M&S - gf mum 13/12/2017, 13:02:55
- Re: M&S - PollyCymru 14/12/2017, 16:31:23
- Re: M&S - David mc 13/12/2017, 18:13:20
- Re: M&S - Mike P 17/12/2017, 13:29:39
- Re: M&S - Janice 12/12/2017, 11:56:03
- Re: M&S - Mike P 12/12/2017, 17:01:59
- Re: M&S - Sw 18/12/2017, 12:31:04
- Re: M&S - Mike P 18/12/2017, 17:03:38