Re: Paper on a subculture.
Posted by Elizabeth on 3/21/2010, 7:27 pm, in reply to "Re: Paper on a subculture."
1. How was your subculture started? How was it developed? |
2. What values does the group have?
3. Are there any specific meeting places that yall have?
4. Does this subculture have any opposition for another group?
5. Is there any sort of social heirarchy within the subculture?
: You need to post your questions. You can't
: expect people to just randomly start talking
: about a subject otherwise how would you get
: any useful data? As we're all communicating
: here by text the use of a list of questions
: is better than an unstructured approach. So,
: ask away. There'll be a few of us who would
: be happy to help I'm sure.
: --Previous Message--
: Hello my name is elizabeth. For my college
: english class we are writing a paper on a
: subculture that we are not a part of. I was
: wondering if anyone was interested in
: telling me a few things about the gothic
: subculture, and to maybe do a small