I am assuming this is what you mean and those types of bulbs have been connected to blindness and a painful condition called photo-kerato-conjunctivitis. First I would remove the bulb for a few days and see if he improves, one of the main symptoms is them seeking darkness and or keeping their eyes closed. Some brands of the bulbs have made improvements but none were pulled for storage so theres no way to know how many are still on the market. Then have a look at this article.http://www.uvguide.co.uk/phototherapyphosphor-cases.htm
In addition those bulbs are not really designed for an iguana. Igs soak up UVb all along their backs, Compact bulbs dont have spread out enough UVB for an ig over a year old...look into a 10.0 tube or if hes in a large enclosure consider a mercury vapor bulb.