Alright. So I recently purchased an iguana from a lady who couldn't look after it (she had bought it from PetCo Dec 2017, I purchased it Feb 2018). I've researched all I could and I THINK I have her environment setup correctly. More tank details in the pics as far as temps and humidity. But she had bought a male red iguana and it ended up doubling it's size and the blue iguana seemed to never grow.
1. She does eat, ever around us of course, but she does eat alot.
2. She does poop regularly (1-2 times a day)
3. She does move around throughout the day.
4. She does sleep a bit throughout the day as well
5. She is roughly 15-16 inches from snout to tip of tail.
Here are the pics.