All I need to know in life.... I learned from Forever Knight
Posted by Traci on August 12, 2010, 5:00 pm
So I was EXTREMELLY bored during an endless conference call today and decided to doodle. Here’s what I came up with. |
All I need to know in life… I learned from Forever Knight
1. Forget gas mileage, buy for the trunk space.
2. Pick your friends wisely. You could end up stuck with them for an eternity.
3. Two words: Frizz Ease Two more words: USE IT!
4. Never underestimate the value of a good tailor. He can have your favorite jacket or vest, which has been riddled with bullets, back to you good as new in three scenes or less.
5. Things tend to go downhill when you lose your lovable, clueless sidekick.
6. It’s amazing what men will do for a pretty girl or damsel in distress.
7. Sunlight is overrated.
8. The wrong person can always find you. Oddly enough, they always seem to have a key to your house and your alarm code.
9. Everything in life is “Quid Pro Quo”
10. It’s not a drinking problem, it’s paint thinner
11. If you are going to gaze into people’s eyes and try to hypnotize them to do your bidding, make sure you’ve recently visited the day spa and had your eyebrows properly manicured. Strays can be quite distracting.
12. A bouquet of flowers and a card can fix anything.
13. Ladies, if Mr. Right seems too right, he is probably the insane-murder suspect your cop friend is looking for, but don’t worry someone will bust in at precisely the right moment to save you.
14. A man could live for 800 years and still not know the right thing to say to a woman.
15. The toes you step on today may be attached to fangs that could suck your life out tomorrow.
What lessons did you learn from FK?