[ Post a Response | Pentrace message board ]
Do you find your taste in nibs changes?
Posted by AndrewC on August 18, 2017, 11:20 pm
I seem to go in cycles that run 3-4 years. I go for broader (In my case that is a M or CI/Stubs) nibs for a while, and then find myself drawn to finer and finer nibs. Currently going into the finer nib phase. Just got out an old Waterman with an accountant nib. EF, really firm, but extremely smooth. When I started with FPs it was all about fine nibs because my writing was small and utter slop. Then I discovered CIs, then flex, then custom M CIs with flex, then back to F or EF. Then...
So, is it just me?
- Re: Do you find your taste in nibs changes? - Giovanni Abrate August 19, 2017, 9:23 am
- Re: Do you find your taste in nibs changes? - Rachel August 19, 2017, 11:40 am
- Yes, one must experiment with the writing experience - Len Provisor August 19, 2017, 2:45 pm
- Re: Do you find your taste in nibs changes? - einv August 19, 2017, 4:15 pm
- Re: Do you find your taste in nibs changes? - Rena August 19, 2017, 4:48 pm
SnailMail Group |
Reader's Corner |
Submit Article |
Older Stuff ]
Copyright © 2002, 2014 pentrace.net,
All Rights Reserved