Curious on the Wahl pen, the pattern is reversed from cap to barrel. Still a gorgeous pattern similar design, perhaps popular at the time. Court St offices were built in 1920. The entrance masonry was salvaged by the city of Janesville and today stands in the Rotary Gardens on the banks of the Rock River.
Geoffrey Parker in front of masonry entrance