[ Post a Response | Pentrace message board ]
What's another euphenism for untruth?
Posted by Paul Bloch
on April 27, 2018, 10:55 pm
Is it just me, or do others of you notice the increasing lack of truth-telling by pen sellers on those venues for that purpose? Either no descriptions, or vague (e.g., "very nice"), a lack of pictures, etc.
Recently, Barry Parker was congratulated by several of you for the nice job he does. Properly so, I, too, think.
As I remind those nurses unable to get the proper medications to me on a timely basis, I used to be a sergeant in the Army, and I can use language reflective of those times.
Instead of tippy-toeing around some of the long-time fraudsters describing their sales, I wish I could tell it like it is, and have it published. (Expletives deleted).
- "a picture is worth a thousand words" - Len Provisor April 27, 2018, 11:26 pm
- Details and Things Left Unsaid... - Michael McNeil April 28, 2018, 3:00 am
- Re: What's another euphenism for untruth? - Lance Saint Paul April 28, 2018, 10:20 am
- robust return policy the only guarantee... - einv April 28, 2018, 10:57 am
- Caveat Emptor!! - Art3 April 28, 2018, 2:38 pm
- Re: What's another euphenism for untruth - ADDENDUM - Paul Bloch May 5, 2018, 1:07 am
SnailMail Group |
Reader's Corner |
Submit Article |
Older Stuff ]
Copyright © 2002, 2014 pentrace.net,
All Rights Reserved