595. Push Iran to swallow a bait (3/25/09)
595. Push Iran to swallow a bait (3/25/09)
On 3/15, I talked about the payment to N. Korea for its role in Syria bombing. (see "593. Payment to North Korea (3/15/09)) Three days later, there was a news.
Re: " N. Korea rejects U.S. food aid
By Foster Klug Associated Press
Washington - North Korea has rejected U.S. food shipments and asked aid groups to leave the country.....
Last May, the U.S. said it would provide 500,000 tons of food to N.Korea.... As part of that agreement, the U.S. delivered 169,000 tons to N. Korea, with the most recent shipment of 5,000 tons of vegetable oil and corn soy blend arriving in January."
(San Jose Mercury, 3/18/09)
It's another swift response to my revelation. When I pointed out the petro dollar was the cause of Iran war, the high oil price went downwards since. When I revealed the fuel aid and food aid were the payment of a secret deal, N. Korea immediately refuses to accept the food aid. Will that change your opinion?
The current events indicate that another plot is going on. N. Korea has played a Trojan Horse in Syria's case. It will play that role again, the target now is Iran.
Early this month, US and South Korea had a joint military maneuvers. N. Korea reacts with alarm and warns it may trigger war. N. Korea warns that it won't guarantee the safety of passenger plane flying near its airspace which forced air liners changed their flight paths. N. Korea also warns a war if US dare to intercept their rocket which will launch a satellite into orbit.
All these are just soap opera. It's an effort to push for a deal. I think N. Korea is trying to sell weapon grade nuclear fuel to Iran. That will finally justify US to invade Iran. US and N. Korea work hard to show Iran: "see, we are hostile each other. So that nuclear deal is not a Trojan Horse. Pull it into your city."
On 3/17, two US journalists were seized by N. Korea border guards. It's only another soap opera to add a coat of sugar on that poisonous capsule. US is eager to finish the Iran war in 2009. (see "582. Robert Gates' career prolonged for Iran war (1/15/09)")
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- 556. Petro-dollar, the cause of Iran war (7/4/08) - kathaksung July 12, 2008, 8:55 pm
- 595. Push Iran to swallow a bait (3/25/09) - Kat Hak Sung May 3, 2009, 10:23 pm
- 593. Payment to North Korea (3/15/09) - Kat Hak Sung April 23, 2009, 8:10 pm
- Re: 556. Petro-dollar, the cause of Iran war (7/4/08) - Kat Hak Sung April 13, 2009, 6:02 pm
- Re: 556. Petro-dollar, the cause of Iran war (7/4/08) - Kat Hak Sung April 1, 2009, 6:34 pm
- 587. A nuclear bombing to justify Iran war (2/10/09) - Kat Hak Sung March 23, 2009, 12:48 am
- Oil 16. A super 911 to justify Iran war (1/30/09) - Kat Hak Sung March 13, 2009, 12:09 am
- Oil 15. Maintain the crisis until Iran war coming (1/15/08) - Kat Hak Sung March 2, 2009, 8:23 pm
- Re: 556. Petro-dollar, the cause of Iran war (7/4/08) - Kat Hak Sung February 19, 2009, 7:52 pm
- 13. Harassment from Feds (12/28/08) - Kat Hak Sung February 8, 2009, 10:41 pm
- 12. Financial tsunami created to stabilize the dollar (12/16/08) - Kat Hak Sung January 28, 2009, 7:04 pm
- 11. How can US dollar stands strong when oil price going down? (12/3/08) - Kat Hak Sung January 8, 2009, 9:16 pm
- 10. The real hand behind oil price manipulation (10/14/08) - Kat Hak Sung December 27, 2008, 6:49 pm
- 9. The big events relate to high oil price (9/12/08) - Kat Hak Sung December 15, 2008, 9:18 pm
- Re: 556. Petro-dollar, the cause of Iran war (7/4/08) - Kat Hak Sung December 3, 2008, 7:47 pm
- 7. The big events relate to the Iran oil Bourse (8/22/08) - Kat Hak Sung October 13, 2008, 11:59 pm
- 6. Media's mind control (oil price 6) (8/12/08) - Kat Hak Sung September 12, 2008, 7:49 pm
- High oil price (5) (7/29/08) - Kat Hak Sung September 1, 2008, 6:53 pm
- 4. Oil price goes up when Iran abandon Dollar as its oil trade currency. Time table: - Kat Hak Sung August 22, 2008, 7:53 pm
- 3. The main reason is not supply and demand. - Kat Hak Sung August 1, 2008, 11:13 pm
- Re: 556. Petro-dollar, the cause of Iran war (7/4/08) - Kat Hak Sung August 1, 2008, 11:11 pm
- False Flag an' all that - soplar July 31, 2008, 5:14 am
- Imperialism is easy. - soplar July 31, 2008, 5:11 am
- 2001 - 2003 - 2005 - 2007 - 2009 - soplar July 31, 2008, 5:06 am
- Re: 556. Petro-dollar, the cause of Iran war (7/4/08) - Clinton July 22, 2008, 4:19 am
« Back to index