. without problems there is no need for solutions .
It is the very nature of power that it attracts the sort of people who should not have it.
Propaganda isn't designed to fool the critical thinker, it's a tool to give moral 'cowards' an excuse not to think at all.
Rule # one of population control is to make the people think they have free will/free choice.
Rule # two of population control is to use mass media to subtly diseminate your purposes/ideas, to the point whereby the people believe they are 'their own' purposes/ideas.
Rule # three of population control is to make the people so absolutely sure that 'their ideas' are right, that they'll fight to the death for them.
How To Rule The World : In 6 Easy Steps (Abridged Version)
Problem - Reaction - Solution
Emphasize a natural or arranged occurence
Put a label on it with a negative connotation
Promote the occurence as posing, or as going to pose, a problem
Tax it under the pretext that it will, somehow, deminish the problem
or that taxation will make the problem go away all together, maybe
Invoke we all can go back to sleep, nothing to worry about, but only
of course, as long as the new tax is being paid, indefinitely
Repeat step 1 to 5 at your leisure
Alas, you are not ready to rule the world just yet.
Advanced Bonus Version
THE SELF-SERVING FEED BACK LOOP
1. Create a fiction to raise the profile of an issue
2. Debunk it using obvious -build in- flaws that do not necessarily discount the core argument
3. Discredit, by association, the valid observations and evidence that call the official version of the fiction into question
4. Create a secondary hoax and debunk it to obscure what you don't want to be known and therewith establish a false consensus to promote
5. The secondary hoax will furnish the primary fiction with all the proof it needs
6. Repeat 1 to 5
« Back to index