987.Steal the power of warrantless search (10/20/2017)
The new bill will open the path to let the Feds(FBI and DEA) to frame people by set up and plant.
1) US citizens are protected by the Constitution. If government wants to put you under surveillance, they must apply for a warrant from the court with evidence.
2) FISA(Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act) is in low standard. Government can apply a warrant based on suspicion not evidence. But there is a wall to prevent it to be used in domestic criminal case. Because there is big difference between suspicion and evidence. And we have seen how D.O.J. hates this wall and activated waves of attack on it. ....
The purpose of 4th Amendment is to protect people from evil activities (set up, plant) of corrupt law enforcement agent.
If corrupt official plant fake evidence at your home. (gun, drugs)(or criminal communication in internet) And asked for a search warrant. Judge would asked him for evidence. The corrupt official couldn't say:" Because I suspect it." That's how domestic criminal law requires. It depends on Evidence not suspicion.
The official also couldn't say, "I knew it because I had a search already." That's unreasonable search. (warrantless search) It's illegal.
FISA standard is low. Law enforcement official can request a warrant on suspicion not evidence. But there is a wall to forbid it be used in domestic criminal law. Otherwise 4th amendment will mean nothing.
Corrupt officials plant fake evidence at your home.(or in internet assuming victim's name) Then apply a warrant from FISA. Say they suspect you are a terrorist. They get a warrant then found the "evidence"(gun, drug)(criminal communication in internet) at your home. That's how the 4th Amendment bypassed. A foreign intelligence method is used in domestic criminal law.
988. Internet plant (10/26/2017)
I think the US Liberty Act is set up against me. An attempt by the Feds (FBI and DEA) to frame a case in internet on me by FISA warrantless search and arrest.
1. In April 2017, I found someone assuming my name to post in a web forum, I wrote a thread to reveal it.
2. In this month, a team of surveillance shill posted reply to my thread:
You can see their arrogance trying to force me to recognize my user's name. I think the Feds have posted some illegal message somewhere in internet with my internet I.D. That's a plant. They need a new law to bypass the 4th amendment so they can carry on a warrantless search and arrest through the hand of FISA court.
« Back to index