Re: Puzzle 3 - photo session switches ?
Posted by Boris on May 29, 2012, 11:04 am, in reply to "Re: Puzzle 3 - photo session switches ?"
That's a great example, Baxter! |
And of course Queen Alexandra's amazing waist as well - I remember how Leslie Field singles out a certain photo of Alexandra in her book as being so rare because it's one of the very few un-retouched ones showing her in older age which have survived.
Needless to say, retouching = airbrushing = photoshopping is today not just seen in celebrity pics, but continues to be very much in use for royal portraits...
: And check out these photos from the same
: Of course this art form is still very much
: being used today, especially on celebrities
: to sell magazines.
Message Thread | Skip to this response ↓|
- QD - 3 Puzzles - Queen Mary necklace/tiara wedding gifts - Surrey and QV - Nellie May 28, 2012, 10:14 pm
- Puzzle 1 - bandeau base added to QV - Nellie May 28, 2012, 10:15 pm
- Puzzle 2 - same bandeau base for Surrey and for QV ? - Nellie May 28, 2012, 10:18 pm
- Puzzle 3 - photo session switches ? - Nellie May 28, 2012, 10:20 pm
- Puzzle 4- no bandeau base on the original "Girls" tiara ??? - Nellie May 29, 2012, 6:17 am
- Re: QD - 5 Puzzles - Queen Mary bandeau - schermsd May 29, 2012, 3:33 pm
- QD - 6 - those pesky bands - Nellie May 30, 2012, 12:24 am
« Back to index | View thread »