Re: QD - small tiara
Posted by jinja on May 29, 2012, 10:25 pm, in reply to "Re: QD - small tiara"
I think the best evidence is the design of the base of the small tiara, in both its forms. It doesn't look like the base of the Queen Victoria necklace/tiara. It looks much more like the removable base of the Girls tiara, but we know it is not that base. If it were the base of the Victoria piece, diamonds would have to have been added to make it look the way it does. Why do that for such a small tiara?
Message Thread | Skip to this response ↓|
- QD - 3 Puzzles - Queen Mary necklace/tiara wedding gifts - Surrey and QV - Nellie May 28, 2012, 10:14 pm
- Puzzle 1 - bandeau base added to QV - Nellie May 28, 2012, 10:15 pm
- Puzzle 2 - same bandeau base for Surrey and for QV ? - Nellie May 28, 2012, 10:18 pm
- Puzzle 3 - photo session switches ? - Nellie May 28, 2012, 10:20 pm
- Puzzle 4- no bandeau base on the original "Girls" tiara ??? - Nellie May 29, 2012, 6:17 am
- Re: QD - 5 Puzzles - Queen Mary bandeau - schermsd May 29, 2012, 3:33 pm
- QD - 6 - those pesky bands - Nellie May 30, 2012, 12:24 am
« Back to index | View thread »