Re: Danish Royal Wedding tiaras loaned
Posted by Radama on June 9, 2012, 11:48 am, in reply to "Re: Danish Royal Wedding"
I guess the Monpezat tiaras were loaned
: Prince Henrik ’s mother and sisters as the
: French Minister’s wife
: (in pink) loaned tiaras from???
: Queen Sonja, Queen Silva , Prince Daniel,
: Princess Mary’s mothers did not .
: --Previous Message--
: This royal event was also the occasion to
: three tiaras from HH worn by her Rosenborg
: relatives :
: the spike tiara by Countess Karin, the
: scroll tiara by Countess Alexandra, Mrs Ivar
: Vind and the Opal tiara left to Countess
: Ruth :
Message Thread | Skip to this response ↓|
- Danish Royal Weddings : Margrethe and Henrik - Radama June 9, 2012, 5:45 am
- Mystery tiaras - Radama June 9, 2012, 6:17 am
- HH Pcess Viggo 's tiaras - Radama June 9, 2012, 6:30 am
- Re: Danish Royal Weddings : Frederik and Ingrid - Radama June 9, 2012, 11:44 am
- Countess Dorrit of Rosenborg - Radama June 9, 2012, 11:55 am
- Re: Danish Royal Weddings : Margrethe and Henrik - Tamara June 9, 2012, 5:56 pm
« Back to index | View thread »