Dear all of you,
We now know that most of tiaras owned by Queen Mary were used to create others jewels. Therefore I have made a list of the tiaras that we have no information.
- The Queen Mary's filigree tiara
- The pearl and diamond lozenge tiara (loaned to Princess Margaret)
- The Laurel leaves tiara
- The diamond band
- The small diamond tiara worn as a Duchess of York
- The pear-shaped pearls and diamond in the form of a bouquet of forget not knots aigrette
- The feather diamond aigrette from the groom.
I am convinced that the aigrettes have been used for others jewels.
It would be interesting to know what happened to theses tiaras,