Re: Grand-Duchess Josépine-Charlotte's Tiara
Posted by maria Olivia on June 12, 2012, 6:10 am, in reply to "Re: Grand-Duchess Josépine-Charlotte's Tiara"
Other suggestion for J.Ch probably misadventure :
Countess de Montpezat , her 3 daughters and the French Minister’s wife loaned tiaras.
The jeweler I suppose came to Copenhague with several tiaras
in a top safe box and as the Grand Duchess took the opportunity to wear one of his tiaras.
We never saw these tiaras again ?
: It could be this was eventually happened :
: the same misadventure happened to Queen
: Ingrid during the 100 th anniversary Greek
: dinasty celebration.
: But let us recognize that GD Josephine
: Charlotte didn't have a great emerald tiara
: to wear in a such great event. The VCA
: necklace as tiara is lovely but rather
: simple for a royal wedding.
: Of course a tiara loaned is the most
: surprising knowing the Luxembourg vault and
: her personnal jewellery.
: Just my guesses.
: --Previous Message--
: If it was a loan....I have a question about
: the circumstances.
: Suppose she went with an tiara to Denmark
: but suddenly the frame broke and couldn't be
: fixed or wear it any more.
: 1. Why didn't she wore her necklace as
: 2. Wich royal/aristocrat person would have
: those days an extra tiara?
Message Thread | Skip to this response ↓|
- Danish Royal Weddings : Margrethe and Henrik - Radama June 9, 2012, 5:45 am
- Mystery tiaras - Radama June 9, 2012, 6:17 am
- HH Pcess Viggo 's tiaras - Radama June 9, 2012, 6:30 am
- Re: Danish Royal Weddings : Frederik and Ingrid - Radama June 9, 2012, 11:44 am
- Countess Dorrit of Rosenborg - Radama June 9, 2012, 11:55 am
- Re: Danish Royal Weddings : Margrethe and Henrik - Tamara June 9, 2012, 5:56 pm
« Back to index | View thread »