Re: Men in pearls
Posted by Count75 on June 28, 2012, 9:09 am, in reply to "Men in pearls"
Why should the ladies have all the fun wearing pearls and looking grand? Very nice. |
: Since we are still in June, for the banner I
: thought I'd highlight some male rulers from
: a broad spectrum of periods and cultures who
: wore pearls.
: They are from left to right, Philip III of
: Spain, Fat'h-Ali Shah Qajar of Persia,
: Justinian I Emperor of the Byzantine Empire,
: Maharaja Sir Sri Krishnaraja Wodiyar IV
: Bahadur of Mysore, and Charles I as Prince
: of Wales.
Message Thread | Skip to this response ↓|
- Men in pearls - Baxter June 16, 2012, 4:01 pm
- Fantastic! - Cynthia June 16, 2012, 4:41 pm
- Re: Men in pearls - Christian June 16, 2012, 4:43 pm
- Re: Men in pearls - ErikS June 17, 2012, 2:20 am
- Re: Men in pearls - Dawn June 17, 2012, 10:19 pm
- Re: Men in pearls - Count75 June 28, 2012, 9:09 am
« Back to index | View thread »